
Well, here I am, Volume IV of potty-training! The final volume! We're doing pretty good. He's got the peeing part down, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as pooping goes.

I love these boxer/briefs! His little buns are very pinch-able now:) After three girls I have to admit that I'm having trouble remembering to call his underwear "underwear" and not "panties". I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I'm happy to report that I've only deemed one pair of these as unsalvageable:)
12 comments:
my twins are finally potty trained:) I would call them undies since I had boys first. So when Taylor was at a friends house and they called them panties she had no clue with they were talking about. Good luck. It is heaven having no one in diapers.
What a big boy! Lucky girl that only one pair was unsalvageable!! Boxer briefs are my favs and I had the same problem with not calling Easton's underwear panties...so we went with undies. :)
What a cute boy! LOVE the boxer briefs!
You have paid your 'diaper dues' and now you get to enjoy the diaper free years! WOO HOO!!
B is so DANG cute! The boxer/briefs are cool ;)
Oh I LOVE the boxer briefs! Their little buns do look so dang cute in them. That's all my boys have ever worn. I have "issues" with tighty whiteys for some reason. And I can't do character underwear either! All my boys get is plain old boxer briefs. So that's awesome that things are going so well, I hope you make it through that tunnel into the blinding light SOON! Keep up the great work -- both of you!!!
I love those "underpants." Maybe something like those will spur Mason into potty training. Kudos to you for almost having it over and done with!
Oh yes...potty training adventures! I am so glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...it can be a challenge. I love his little boxer briefs!
WOOHOO! You are well on your way. That has got to feel good to not have to buy diapers anymore. Oh happy day! Those are some cute undies.
oh so cute! We have the opposite problem in our house -- Scott cringes at having to say the word "panties." :)
Oh man, I am not looking forward to potty training. I figure I still have a good 6 months before I even start trying though. : )
Good luck with this phase. That will be a great day for you when you dont have to change anymore diapers.
I'm sure Bronson will thank you for posting that picture of him when he is older! He's such a cutie!
Love ya!
Auntie Jennie
Post a Comment