Monday, March 30, 2009

Follow the Prophet!


Tomorrow, I'm going to do a little better in following our prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I'm a Jazz fan just like him! You too, can do a little better at following him. If you're not already a Jazz fan, stop procrastinating! Become one, today!
Kelly and I get to go to the Jazz game against the Blazers and I'm so excited! I've got all our gear laid out and ready to go! My favorite players are Williams, Okur, and Kirilenko. I hope Kirilenko gets to play tomorrow...he got injured in tonight's game.
I have to admit I'm a little nervous since the playoff standings are so close. I'm sure we'll get yelled at. A lot! My sister even gave me some Jazz boppers to bang together in case people around us aren't annoyed enough:) I'm glad I've got a big, strong husband to protect me in case things get out of hand. They better win! That's all I've gotta say about that.
Go Jazz!

12 comments:

Rochelle said...

I remember the first time a friend of ours said a prayer and no kidding asked God to bless the Blazers. Jeremy looked up after prayer and sadly informed him God was a Jazz fan!
I'm jealous and wish we were going with you!

Autumn said...

Oh I am seriously scared for you two! I'm with you...it's a good thing you have a big strong husband to protect you against all of those fans your going to annoy! :) Have a great time! Go Jazz!!!

mags said...

we are jazz crazy at our house too! mike said listening to the prophet's interview on fox counted for a fhe lesson tonight! go jazz!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I learned a little something new, I did not know the prophet was a jazz fan. Have so much FUN!

Darilyn said...

Yeah, unfortunately I won't have anyone to protect me.
Do you think i'll get beat up?

melandriley said...

Did you get to watch the game last night? I hope you guys have fun tonight. Maybe they will show to annoying Jazz fans on TV and we'll get to see how annoying you are.

Shannon b said...

sounds like it will be a great time! Have fun!

KerrieLeigh said...

I'm scared for you! It's funny because Jazz fans are known for being mean. Other teams hate to come here. I wonder how well you'll be received. You'll have to let all of us know how it goes. To make yourself even more annoying, be sure to get lots of pictures. :) Good Luck!!

Kayela said...

Have fun at the game. This reminds me of when JJ went to a Raiders/Denver game in Denver. He thought he might get his butt kicked but it all worked out. Just wear some good running shoes.

Amber said...

Jack says that you are easily confused, and that the Blazers are God's team! :)

Shay said...

I hope you had fun at the game...I was laughing so hard at Rochelle's comment that someone prayed for the Blazers...maybe he secretly had money riding on the game..hehe!

Jodi said...

Glad you got to go. Glad you had fun rooting for your favorite team. Glad you didn't get beat up! Sorry your beloved Jazz lost =( Boo.