I loved Elder Eyring's talk in Conference about writing down the little things that happen in everyday life and recognizing them as God's hand in our lives. So, I decided to start my list. This will help me remember all the blessings I have and will also help me get through the hard days. I do, in deed, have much to be grateful for!
10/7/07- Humor.
10/7/07- Four healthy kids, who have a great father, who also happens to be a wonderful husband.
10/7/07- Nap time (for me and the kids).
10/8/07- Awesome friends, including my family, to talk with, laugh with, and complain to.
10/9/07- Getting to listen to Dr. Laura in the car while running errands. I love her!
10/14/07- Long, meaningful talks with my husband...makes everything better!
10/18/07- Maika...she turns six today!
10/28/07- Coming home to nice, clean house after spending a relaxing weekend in Las Vegas with my mom and sister.
11/6/07- Talking with friends over Happy Meals while the kids are happily playing.
12/10/07- Christmas time.
12/20/07- Nalani...she turns three today!
12/25/07- A happy Christmas.
12/31/07- A fun New Year's party, spent with good friends. A great year!
1/10/08- Going to the temple with Kelly.
1/28/08- President Gordon B. Hinckley- He passed away today. He was 97 years old. He was such an inspiring man who worked so hard until the very end! He was a builder of temples, he gave us "The Family: A Proclamation to the World," he inspired us to read the scriptures, gave us the "Be's". I will especially miss his cute personality and sense of humor, and his "cracky" voice while speaking such great truths!
3/3/08- Being able to say goodbye to my Grandma before she passed away. Being blessed with such a loving woman as my grandmother!
4/6/08-General Conference. I loved Elder Ballard's talk to mother's. Also the ending comments of President Monson.
4/6/08-Kelly! He cleaned the kitchen really well today. He also dusted, and cleaned the stair railings, and all the baseboards. What a lucky girl I am!!
4/12/08- A beautiful backyard! Kelly worked at building a wall so we can plant a small garden this summer. He's such a hard worker.