Lately it's been busy so I'm just going to list some of the things that have gone on in my life...here goes.
- For the past two days I've been on the hunt for the offending odor I smell in my house. I've been looking under furniture for sour sippy cups, diapers that never got put in the garbage, etc. Well, today I found the smell. As I was cleaning out the dishwasher and putting a bowl away, I got an extra strong whiff and let my nose do the searching. In the drawer I keep the place mats in I found a few of them stuck together with what looked like moldy scrambled eggs. Apparently I forgot to teach my kids to wipe them off before putting them back where they go. Needless to say, they are in the garbage and I get to chalk up another vote for Mother of the Year!
- Tonight as I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner I heard peels of
laughter coming from upstairs. I decided to go investigate, this is what I found. It's a good thing Kelly wasn't here, he would not stand for this kind of behavior:) Bronson actually looks a lot like Logan did when she was a baby. I think it's pretty funny that he can fit into Nalani's clothes though. I got him out of the clothes as quickly as possible, but had to take a few pictures for blackmail purposes in the future! And, with three big sisters I'm sure this won't be the last we see of Bronson in dresses.

- I'm also a very lucky woman to have wonderful friends! Whether it's visiting on the phone, in person, over Happy Meals at McDonalds, or blogs and email. It's fun to stay in touch with you all!
Hopefully there won't be too many more mysteries to solve anytime soon, and thank Heaven for smelly candles to cover up the odor of stinky food, kids, garbage, and whatever else!
14 comments:
Jamie and I both laughed out loud at Bronson in a dress! We can't wait to see Kelly's reaction when he finds out :)
is it Bronson or Brianne?
We used to do the same thing to my little brothers. They turned out ok, they only cross dress after mignight now!
Kell's son in a dress? I had to laugh! Even as a girl, he is just so dang cute. It makes me gag just thinking about the smell coming from your drawer. I often find food still encrusted on dishes when they are in the cupboard. Hayden and Brian empty the dishwasher usually and I still haven't managed to get it through to them that that is gross!
Go Aundrea, PI!
I meant Kelly, not Kell!
The thing that worries me, is that he looks so darn happy in those pictures!
Such a little cutie!:0) I am glad you found the stinker.
love the dress-up pictures! I did that to my brothers once and they have never forgiven me for it.
I think that every boy with older sisters has been subjected to wearing pink or girlie clothes at some point in their life. It's a rite of passage. He still looks darling. And congrats on finding the grody smell. Blech.
So funny - I loved it! It's a rite of passage that every boy with sisters must go through. As long as he doesn't start doing it by himself you're ok! :)
LOL!!! Those pictures will be perfect to show in his wedding slide show someday :)
And I'm glad you found the stinky smell. I have had to hunt down some sippy cups and it always drives me crazy when I can't find them, knowing that the smell will only get worse until I do! Icky :(
Oh my goodness those girls are clever! How long did it take you to stop laughing?? It reminds me of when Austin put on my pantyhose. It's always good to have some blackmail photos on hand. Too funny!
That is so cute! My mom has a picture of her little brother all dolled up after she and her cousin got a hold of him. She still thinks it's funny and keeps it handy in her family room, even though her brother is now 65.
So funny. I have three younger brothers and we got them all dressed up a few times. We still have the blackmail pictures:)
Bronson - Uncle Walter is going to have to toughen you up. Your Dad was kinda like that too when he was younger. Good thing he grew out of that phase of wearing his sisters clothes. Love you all.
Post a Comment