
(I'm not sure why Bronson looks so unhappy in this picture!) Here's what our family has been doing the last few days. And can I just say that it's
sooo frustrating to get everything laid out how you like it and then when you post it it gets all messed up! So I apologize if it's screwy but I gave it my best effort!
- Kelly worked from home on Friday, since the kids didn't have school and we decided to head to the pumpkin patch. It was nice weather and I think every other mother had the same idea because it was so crowded! But, it was still a lot of fun. We also bought a lot of fresh produce at the farm's store.

Can you say Mango Salsa?

- On Saturday we went to our ward's annual Harvest Festival. It was so much fun and it's always a success! We had a chili cook-off, arts and crafts for the kids, apple bobbing, donuts-on-a-string, and fresh-pressed apple cider. Not to mention pumpkin and apple pies! Here are pictures of the girls getting help with their donuts! You can't use your hands, so when Maika's fell she ate it off the floor.


- We also took our boat in to get winterized, so Kelly is officially in mourning! We had a great summer and look forward to Memorial Day Weekend 2008! Lake Billy Chinook, here we come!
- Here are a few pictures of Bronson. I turned my back for a few seconds (okay, it was more like I left him in his highchair while I went to check blogs and email!) and came back to this: I left his oatmeal on the table, but I guess it was still in his reach, so he decided to help himself.
- And, finally, tonight I went to Bunco. Since it is October, we dressed up in our Halloween costumes. I've had bad luck the last few months and tonight was no exception, I came home without a prize. It was fun to dress up though and it was fun to get together with the girls. My girls however, we freaking out that I would dress up like this. Now they're begging me to paint their fingernails black, yikes!


15 comments:
That was so much fun! What a great group picture. And you look like a smokin' rocker chic!
wow -- you are a fast blogger! Loved your outfit - I'm not surprised that your girls were freaking out. You looked pretty incredible!
Is that stephanie in the picture? I haven't seen her in forever.
I loved your outfit Aundrea! It rocked!
Your costume was GREAT! Loved the tatooed arms!:) Don't you just love Bunco!!
You make one HOT rocker! Love the picture of Maika on the floor eating the donut!!
I MUST have a copy of the bunco group picture! What a fabulous bunch of girls! You ROCK.
If I can say 'Mango Salsa' does that mean I can have some?! (Just kidding) Love the picture of your messy boy...that must have been some good grub!
You make one smokin' rocker chick! ROCK -N- ROLL :)
Your costume is great! Logan described it to me in class on Sunday, but she didn't really do it justice! Sounds like she's eager to get to wear it herself.
I love these group photos! You really went all out, I love it!!!
Glad you got the pumpkin patch, what a great day for it. I'm not sure we'll make it with the weather we have in store. We shall see!
Enjoy your mango salsa :) I've never tried that before, sounds yummy though.
meant to say "glad you got 'to' the pumpkin patch :)
Awesome costume!!
I feel your frustration on posting pictures having everything move around!
Your costume was great! You looked pretty intimidating, only thing you could have added were a few lip piercings like the chic on Survivor!
That's a good look on you. Don't stop with Halloween, work that out everyday! : )
Poor Logan. I hate when my eyes get all sticky like that.
Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!
Post a Comment