Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



I had a wonderful day! Kelly got up early and made french toast served on a beautifully set table with fresh flowers and OJ...so yummy. Then I finally got to see the kids homemade presents from school.
Maika gave me some very cute note cards with her original watercolors on the front, and a page with her answers to questions about me with a drawing of me wearing my favorite outfit.
Logan gave me a card along with a book of poetry written by her. I loved them! They made me laugh and tear up too:)
Nalani brought home a cute magnet from church, and Bronson brought home a yummy dessert from his awesome nursery teacher! I was very happy to have a kid in nursery yesterday! And, of course, I loved the flower from church that I get to plant in my garden.
This is the information Maika gave to her teacher:
"My mom's name is Aundrea. She is 32 years old and has brown and red striped hair and brown eyes. Her favorite food is pot pie. I love my mom because she is nice. She lets up go play with her." :)
I will post Logan's poetry in another post.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What sweet kids you've got. One thing that I love that our ward does is give out those huge bars of Lindt chocolate instead of flowers. I love it!

Paige said...

Happy Mothers Day to you!

Toshia said...

Happy mother's day! Homemade gifts are the best.

KerrieLeigh said...

Cute! I love what kids do for their parents. Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Shannon b said...

I was also very happy I had a child in nursery yesterday. :)

"striped hair" -- how funny!

Michelle said...

Aren't those gifts from our kids just the best!

Jodi said...

Did Tamera make some delicious goodies? Man, I missed them by like 3 weeks! Bummer :(

Glad you had a great Mother's Day :)

Autumn said...

I got chocolate at church instead of flowers too! ...oh and who does your hair? I wish I had red and brown stripes! :) So cute!