I know we are all blessed with talents. I think my talent is to make friends with people who are talented! My friend Autumn, created my new blog layout. Isn't it cute? Thank you so much Autumn! I love it!!
SO cute!!! And I just love love love the banner and new title. I almost titled my new blog that, too! The colors are great, also. It's so you :) And it looks like the campout was a fun time! Great pictures.
I meant the "beautiful life" part of the title, not the hawaiian name :) But I have to say I am loving learning more about the hawaiian language from things that you have posted about, like your kids names. It really is a pretty language to me.
I love it! I have wanted to update mine but don't even know where to begin. I also like how you do your pictures all blocked together. Will you help me? You are awesome!
Also, I just read the other posts on your blog about Bronson - how adorable - my boys were easier than my girls to potty train - so you go girl! (P.S. How embarassing about the police - Maika told me about it.)
15 comments:
I love it!! It's always fun to switch things up a bit.
I absolutely love it.
SO cute!!! And I just love love love the banner and new title. I almost titled my new blog that, too! The colors are great, also. It's so you :) And it looks like the campout was a fun time! Great pictures.
I meant the "beautiful life" part of the title, not the hawaiian name :) But I have to say I am loving learning more about the hawaiian language from things that you have posted about, like your kids names. It really is a pretty language to me.
I love it! I have wanted to update mine but don't even know where to begin. I also like how you do your pictures all blocked together. Will you help me? You are awesome!
Also, I just read the other posts on your blog about Bronson - how adorable - my boys were easier than my girls to potty train - so you go girl! (P.S. How embarassing about the police - Maika told me about it.)
I want Autumn to do me one.
Super cute. Love the banner. Love the yellow. Love everything about it! Can I become friends with Autmn? hehe
I taught Autumn everything she knows! LOL! I love it!
Oooh, its gorgeous!! Very you!
very cute, love the new look
Whatever Rochelle!! :) I love it too..I'm actually a little jealous! It was fun...thanks for letting me play around on your blog! xoxo
It's beautiful! I've been wanting to update mine, but am afraid I'll mess it up.
I love it!!!
Beautiful...it makes me want some sunshine, a pool to sit by and something fruity to drink.
Post a Comment