
I hope you have a great day! I hope the weather gets warm SOON!, so that you can enjoy your birthday present of getting the boat de-winterized:) I hope you know how lucky I feel to be your wife and how lucky our kids are to have you as a daddy! We love you and hope you have a happy birthday! Hopefully when you blow out all those candles, your wish has something to do with the Jazz beating the Lakers!!
*We called Kelly at work to sing to him and to find out what he wanted for dinner. I was thinking lasagna, or steak...he wants Spam, rice and eggs. That's a true Hawaiian for you:) But I'm not complaining, what could be easier to cook than throwing rice in the rice cooker, frying some Spam from a can and scrambling some eggs?
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly! I'm so glad my good friend has such a great husband.
Happy Birthday, Kelly!! Hope you get to get out and play on your boat soon!
We love you, Kelly and hope you have a GREAT day! Happy Birthday!
Enjoy your spam :)
Happy Birthday! Jeremy wanted to call u this morning and sing Happy Birthday too. I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday! Spam is one of those things I love but don't mention much because of the horrified looks people give me when I say I like it. To each his own eh?
Happy birthday Kelly! Hope you enjoy your spam and eggs!
Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope the weather warms up for you. Enjoy your special dinner.
Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope you get to use your boat soom
I love it, Spam for birthday dinner. It must be good! Happy Birthday Kelly.
So I have never eaten Spam. Happy Birthday Kelly.
I hope Kelly had a great Birthday.
I don't think we'll be getting out on our boat until July...we're just not warming up.
Good thing you have a good sister that remembers your birthday - early!!! See at least I am not late! Dang, you are old!!! Sorry.... but you are!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Kelly!
May is crazy in your household like it is in our house! Yikes, we have six birthdays in May!
Ster just made me buy a whole years worth of Spam. Not too excited about it, but hey, at least it's easy!
Post a Comment