#1
(1) pick up the nearest book to you (one of at least 123 pages).

(2) open the book to page 123.
(3)find the fifth sentence.
(4)post the next three sentences.
(5)tag five people.
The book nearest me is "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares.
'Suddenly Lena was getting a bad feeling about this. She skittered behind them. She knew before Bapi reached the Dounas residence that he would be stopping there.'
#2

Here's what's in my cute lime-green purse: wallet, cell phone, gift cards to Macy's and Bath and Body Works, 3 new lip glosses from Mary Kay, tampon, hand sanitizer, receipt from Pampered Chef, Pampered Chef recipe cards, pain killers, Extra peppermint gum, Brush-ups, and in my little 'a' bag: more chap stick, lip gloss, lipstick, and dental floss. I also usually carry my camera, but I used it to take the picture so you can't see it:)
I can't keep track of who has and hasn't been tagged yet so forgive me if it's a repeat! I tag Melanie, Nani, Candy, Jennie H., and Shannon M.
10 comments:
I love your lime-green purse! Man, I think I only have 5 things in my purse. I think I need a bigger purse!
Your purse is SO dang cute. And very organized. I know where to go if I need lipgloss at church.
Cute purse! I always love a good one.
Really cute bag! I saw Melanie and your picture on the book club blog she hasn't changed at all. Your guys are very pretty sisters.
Right now I would be afraid to take inventory of my purse. It's a mess!!
That's a book that I would love to read ... isn't there a movie, too?
And BTW, love your purse! I'm on the hunt for a new one for Spring :)
I'm in for a Macy's / Bath and Body Works shopping trip! And I love your little 'A' bag. I need to get me one of those (with a J...of course) so I can find all the little things.
I'm with everyone else...I LOVE your purse! Is that the one you got in Las Vegas? I need you around in case of Lip gloss emergency for sure! :) p.s. we have the same phone...don't you love it!?
Wasn't there any trash in there? Am I the only one?
Dang cute purse! Don't act like your purse was really that clean...I know you had way more stuff in there then that! Kelly must have taken your wad of money...theif!!!
Post a Comment