Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Count-down Tag

10 years ago: I was pregnant with Logan, living in Orem, UT, working full-time at OfficeMax, and just old enough to drink legally (if I was to drink, and I didn't. Still don't).

9 daily uses: Internet, telephone, toothpaste, Q-tips, concealer, chap stick, books, stove, patience.

8 things on my to do list: (have Logan) wash windows;), wash sheets, vacuum, dust blinds, get a swing set for the kids, (have Kelly) put the swing set together, pay water bill, answer emails.

7 places I have lived: These are in order from the time I was born. Provo, UT; Blanding, UT; Laie, HI; Blanding, UT; Provo, UT; Orem, UT; Beaverton, OR.

6 things I enjoy: a good book, an afternoon nap while the dryer is drying the last load of laundry, cooking, road trips, time spent with Kelly, kids that get along.

5 facts you don't know about me: I got bit by a dog when I was 3 or 4 and living in Hawaii. I don't like putting on make-up but wear almost everyday. In the 3rd grade my friend Shelly and I made up a dance to the song "Footloose" and preformed it in the school talent show. I like spending time in the Great Outdoors. I have my ears pierced twice, but only wear earrings in one set of holes.

4 jobs I've had: waitress, copy girl, janitor, wedding dress shop.

3 bad habits: rolling my eyes, not-nice tone of voice, eating junk food.

2 books I last finished: Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, and Appeal by John Grisham.

1 favorite: not having to decide what to cook for dinner. I'll make it if someone tells me what they want:)



Now I tag anyone who has an "i" in their name who hasn't already been tagged:)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to see that dance from Footloose. Will you perform it for us at our next book gathering?

Aundrea said...

the only thing I can remember about it was that we had LOTS of bandanas tied around our jeans:) Also, lots of those skipping kicks while your fingers are snapping. I was such a nerd!

Autumn said...

Laughing at the "footloose" dance...whoever DIDN'T make up a dance to that song was a nerd!! I love that one of your 9 daily uses is patience...mine too! It must come with motherhood!

Jodi said...

I'm with you on the cooking dinner thing. Sometimes I get in a rut and would love for someone to just make me a menu. I don't mind cooking it...just need to know WHAT to cook.

Jodi said...

I, too, would like to see the 'footloose' dance at the next book gathering :)

Shannon b said...

napping during the last load of laundry is a great idea. And today is even laundry day -- I may have to try it out!

Jenni said...

Was that book "Eat Pray Love" good? I'm looking for new books to read and a few of your favorites are mine also! :)
You sure can get a lot done in a day! I love the feeling of a clean house!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering about "Eat Pray Love" too, you'll have to tell me what you thought of it. And I totally understand about dinner, sometimes the hardest part is just figuring out what to make! I totally giggled as I pictured you dancing to that song!!! Any chance you may want to do that for our upcoming lip sync? Oh my goodness, how fun would that be?!

Tiffini said...

You have a "last" load of laundry?

Unknown said...

I am racking my brain trying to remember the Footloose dance that you and Shelly did. But I do remember the 6th grade commercial in your dad's class. Oh and the New kids On The Block. (giggle)

Lisa said...

I actually like this tag; I'm trying to remember footloose. I'll bet it was super edgy! : )

sheila said...

Well I did a dance to Madonna's True Blue in the fourth or fifth grade. Those were the days of great music. I love that you are a reader, I get great book ideas from you!

Toshia said...

the things you learn from one simple post ;) Question: do you secretly have a thing for Kevin Bacon?

Nicole said...

Can anyone seriously sit still when Footloose is on? I always want to jump and dance when I hear it!

Lisa said...

I love that! It's so fun learning random facts about people - and your random facts are always the best!

Lorna said...

Confession: my younger sister and I made up a dance to "Running Just as Fast as You Can" by Tiffany. We could've been a foursome on that stage, Aundrea.

Memory said...

Rolling your eyes!!! I love it! That's my number one bad habit. I was caught rolling my eyes at my friend's aunt on her wedding video. Ugh! How embarrassing!

Nielson Family said...

Hey, I just got Eat, Love, and Pray from the library. I'm excited to read it.