
Our view from the beach house balcony.

Dinner at "the peanut throwing place".
Poor Merilee fell asleep on this little chair
with her glasses still on her face.

The huge log they all climbed to pose on.
back row: Alisa, Jen, Rochelle, Katie, Merilee
Front row: Darilyn, Amy, Ashley, Aundrea
Just a sample of the crazy Christmas

Dinner at "the peanut throwing place".
Poor Merilee fell asleep on this little chairwith her glasses still on her face.

The huge log they all climbed to pose on.
back row: Alisa, Jen, Rochelle, Katie, MerileeFront row: Darilyn, Amy, Ashley, Aundrea
Just a sample of the crazy Christmas ornaments! Who ever heard of GI Joe Merman?
And, why would you be inclined to hang that on
And, why would you be inclined to hang that on
your Christmas tree?!
9 comments:
sounds like you had a blast! And in reference to the comment you left me, no that doesn't sound like as much fun... I definitly prefer the real way to make babies ;)
Wow. Looks like fun! What a great excuse to get away for some rejuvination, therapy, and laughs. And that ornament is a LITTLE creepy. Whatever happened to "don't ask, don't tell?"
I love the pictures! I'm so jealous...I want to come next time! The view from your beach house was so pretty! Lucky you!
What a great view! Oh, and how can I get one of those mermen? : )
seriously scary pics of me. It was actually a pretty big chair. So much fun. Can't wait to do it again next year.
It looks like you had a fun trip. It would be so awesome to live by the ocean I think it so beautiful. How fun to have such good friends to do that with.
I love the picture of Darilyn raising her arms and shouting "HooRa" on the top of the log! I love that group of girls...so much fun! Glad you had a good time.
Why did I wear a bright blue sweatshirt If i knew my picture was going to be taken? It seriously put those 30 lbs. I've lost back on me. Yuck.
Post a Comment