If you read my "100 things" list you might remember that I like scaring people. Let me just tell you that I am an equal opportunity scarer: I like to scare them if they are little, big, young, old, pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, boys, girls, and all colors of the rainbow! Sometimes I'm so good at scaring people, I can do it without even trying!
Case in point: on Wednesday morning I was rushing around trying to get everyone ready to go to the dentist. All three girls had appointments "in town" about 45 minutes away and we were cutting it close. I still had to get Bronson dressed, tidy up the kitchen and drop Bronson at a friend's house so I wouldn't have to wrestle him in the waiting room for 2 hours. Bronson was running around in his diaper waiting for me to get him dressed. If he's left in just his diaper for too long he rips it off and runs around in his birthday suit. I guess he thought he'd had enough, so he ripped his diaper off. Meanwhile, I'm almost done sweeping the floor, so I just let him run around naked for a minute. My floor's a bit dirtier than usual so my sweeping takes longer, and Bronson decided he needed to go out in the garage and ride around in his Fred Flintstone car...naked. Well, I finally finish with the floor and we have one of those dust-pans that come with the central vacuum systems so I turn it on to suck up all the Cheerios off my floor. The central unit is out in the garage and is pretty loud. As soon as I turned it on I heard a little yelp from the garage and Bronson came scrambling into the house as fast as his little legs could carry him. Laughing, I pick him up to let him know that he's gonna be okay and there's not a monster in the garage, when I notice his wet little legs. I look out in the garage and notice a little puddle on the floor. Bronson literally got the pee scared out of him. I never would've known if he hadn't ripped his diaper off. We all got a pretty good laugh out of this, and I wasn't even trying to scare him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
You are SO mean. ;) Poor kid will probably never want to go out in the garage ever again. And I'm glad you noticed the pee running down his legs BEFORE you picked him up. That really would have made you late!
Ah man...I can't stop laughing! That is too funny! Poor little Bronson will never want to go out in the garage NAKED again. Thanks for the belly laugh this morning...I needed it :)
That is too funny. I wish you had a camera on him when he heard the vacuum, that would have been a site to see! People have the funniest reactions when they get scared like that.
That is too cute! Make sure you share this one with his future wife so she knows not to turn on the vacuum around him :)
I love your scare stories! Poor Bronson!
That is so funny, I need a good laugh today.
No wonder you like to sweep all the time with a central vac. sucker thing. I wish we would of put one of those in our house.
I am laughing so hard!..this reminded me of one time when Camry was about 3...she was going potty in the bathroom connected to the garage and my dad started up his Harley! She came running out of the bathroom screaming and saying "Papas motocycle hurt my feelings!" Little kids are good for so many laughs!
That was an awesome story! I too think that this is great documentation for when he gets to be a big, bad, too cool teenager. This story aught to bring him down a peg or two!
That's a good one Aundrea. I love it!
Poor little guy! That'll be a good one for when he brings a girl home!
Nice one!
I hope you never scare me cause when I get scared I have a bad habit of hitting people. Poor Bronson - you know Kelly used to pee his pants all the time!! HaHa
Poor kid. I can just imagine him out there naked minding his own business and then this lound noise, he probably screamed and then just started peeing. poor kid
That is so funny! My kids always run to the couch when the vacuum is on but that is all.
HA, HA, HA...
That is hilarious! We like to scare Max, too - and this is so mean, but he gets into a trance when he's watching a movie...so Sterling and I will both scream and it scares the crap out of him. How mean are we? On the other hand, I HATE it when people scare me. I probably would have wet myself, too!
gees, Aundrea, this is hilarious. Is that what having four kids is like? You make it sound chaotically humorous.
O man! I am laughing so hard I have tears. That's great. I will probably laugh all day long thinking about little Bronson and the garage monster. Pee-whizzle, that is a funny word.
Awwww...Poor thing! It is funny but poor Bronson. Can't imagine being scared enough to pee. Awwww...
Post a Comment