Now to the fun part. The point of this fund raiser is to have men walk a mile in women's shoes. Earlier in the week Rochelle and I took a trip in to Nordstrom Rack to find some high heels, big ones. I was surprised at how many size 13 women's shoes they carry:) We found Jeremy some really pretty pink ones and Kelly got some leopard print slings with sparkles on top.
We even went the extra mile and gave our guys a pedicure, flower stickers and all. The morning arrived and the crowd gathered. I was really surprised at how many people were there. They also had a table full of large sized high heels for the men to choose from. They must've gone to Drag-Queens 'R' Us, they had quite the selection. So, since Kelly's heels were hanging off the edge of the shoes we got him, I decided to see if they had some that would fit better. Boy did they! Patent leather, red, and 4 inch heels:)There was quite the assortment of people. They had lawyers from the DA's office, tv reporters and photographers, police officers, family, friends and victims of crimes. It was pretty entertaining to see tough cops with the standard issue mustaches walking around in platform ruby slippers. They were all such good sports for such a good cause. Thanks for letting us take part!
Kelly and Rochelle even made it on the weekend news casts and did a really good job in their interviews. Here are a few pictures of the fun. I think the boys enjoyed this event a little too much. I hope they don't start borrowing our clothes on a regular basis!

12 comments:
Thanks for posting about this. I really wanted to know how it went. Jeremy and Kelly's toes look fantastic!
I'm so glad that you guys got to go and support Rochelle! LOVE Kelly's shoes...and their toes look SO good! Poor guys...I bet there feet were killing in the end!
I'm so glad the event was such a success. Kelly and Jeremy look FANTASTIC in heels :) Those guys are GOOD sports! Shoe polish, high heels and all!
What and amazing event and what good sports Jeremy and Kelly are!
Nice legs guys! Andrew looked at the pics and said there is no way it is safe to walk a mile is shoes like that:)
I loved was so impressed when Kelly traded his shoes in for higher heels! Thank you to you entire family for all of the love and support you are!
Nice pedicures! What a sweet husband you have!
Okay the guys look way to good in polish and heels! ;) What a memorable event for you guys.
You guys are awesome - and what great men!
It looks like you guys had a good time...It is fun to see Jeremy and his cute family too....It looks like he has held on to his good sense of humor all these years. The photos were fun to look at...I am glad the guys got a chance to dress up a bit with the shoes, and polish....very nice.
Nice hairy feet Kelly! Everyone - Kelly is so used to wearing high heels! Him and our foster brother cross dress every once in a while! Don't be deceived!
Those boys look hawt in those heels! Oh, and the polish! *fans self*
Post a Comment