Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nalani's First Day of Preschool




Nalani started preschool this month. She is so excited. She thinks she should be able to go to school as often as her sisters...twice a week just IS NOT cutting the mustard! She loves her teacher and especially loves all the toys at her school. She comes home singing the cutest songs! Songs about turtles in the tub, songs about washing her hands, even songs of prayer before they eat their snack:) I love to hear her cute little voice! She always tells me how much homework she has to do. She's always coloring and saying, "Mom, I gotta do my homework!" I love to see her little eyes crinkle up with excitement when I tell her it's finally time to go.

16 comments:

Amber said...

I love how the little ones feel so important about stuff like that! I can't wait for Punkin to go to preschool!

Rochelle said...

I was just thinking today that I can't believe Nalani is almost 4! Man time has flown by!

Autumn said...

She is so cute! I love how excited they get about going to school like their big siblings! Jace LOVES homework! ...hope it lasts...

KerrieLeigh said...

She is so cute! I love the first day of pre-school.

Shay said...

What a cute little baby girl you have. It is so fun when they get so excited about different things.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! It is great that she is loving preschool.

Candy said...

She's adorable and how fun for her to get to do "homework"! She seems so big now:)

Tiffini said...

I just wish that excitement about homework would last!

Jodi said...

She is so stinkin' cute! We love that girl :)

Lorna said...

If only they could keep that attitude, huh. Sage loves it too and I can relate to your joys.

Lisa said...

She is SUCH a doll! I love preschool and I especially love good teachers!

Kayela said...

She looks so cute in her little clothes. Hopefully she will stay excited.

Chelsea said...

She is getting so big. I didn't recognize her. Your kids are edible. I love the check yes or no entry. I can't wait to see you guys.

melandriley said...

She is too cute. I'm having the same problem with Spencer and kindergarten. He asks me from the time he wakes up how many more hours until he goes to school. It's cute but not every 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Awww, look at her! Such a big girl. Zach has been SO excited about school this year, too. I'm loving it :)

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!!