Here is Bronson sporting his new haircut...he HATES getting his hair cut, but looks oh so cute when it's done!

Here are "the girls" playing with "the neighbor girls". They were pretending that the little sisters were sick and the wagon was the ambulance:)
8 comments:
I love that your kids have neighbors to play with.
I love that those girls all love to play together. How lucky!!
I love Fall "sweater" weather. We are sort of getting it here, but I'm afraid we will skip Fall like we skipped Spring. :-(
Cute pictures.
Cute pictures. It is so cute they are excited to play together.
Cute kids, with some imagination.
Poor Maika is already having to fight off the boys, what is this world coming too.
It's cool that your kids have such fun friends right in the same neighborhood!
Man...Bronson is super handsome. I love his new haircut and his cute outfit. Such a little lady killer :)
Aren't they so cute!! Love the wagon/ambulance!
It's so cool that they have good friends right there across the street.
Post a Comment