
Holy Moly! Maika came home with a fist-full of love notes today. They are just starting out in first grade, so they don't actually
say anything. Just paper hearts with hearts drawn all over them. When I asked who they were from she said, "Just this boy named Christopher. Ew!" I think she thought they were pretty funny, but insists that she doesn't like any boys yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll feel that way for a loooong time:)

P.S. Maika is doing a lot better with going to school. She is happy when she wakes up and happy when she walks back in the door. I think she still struggles with the long days because she is practically begging me to go to bed at nights. I'm like, "um, yeah, please go to bed!"
11 comments:
That is so sweet, and will probably help keep her from feeling so homesick! : )
that is so funny! Glad to hear that she still thinks boys are "ewww".
Stick with the "ewww"! If you asked my kids when they will be allowed to start dating they will tell you "thirty". I may be able to deal with it by then. Maybe, but no promises...
I love Logan's hand heart in the background, it's cracking me up.
Aren't they a bit young for that? Zach had a girl come up to him on the playground and tell him that another girl loves him. Luckily he says "eww" to all of that too. Cross our fingers that will hold out for a few more years!
That is so cute!
I'd be writing that cute little thing love notes too, if I were in her class and a boy.
Oh my goodness, too cute! It won't be long before those cute little notes she's eager to show off become giggly little "text's" she tries to hide! I think I may never allow my boys to have a cell phone just because of all the text hype!
Not a surprise that she has little admirers! She is such a cutie!
Logan in the background is so funny!! Holy cow!! Boys ALREADY!!?? Sheesh! Good luck!!
Young love! How sweet.
Post a Comment