I couldn't figure out how to get the video to work on my camera, so we just have the still shots. Jeremy figured it out after she was done, so next time we'll get the live action.
Our next little surfer was none other than Bronson! Kelly was out in the water and Bronson jumped in after him, so Kelly decided to try and surf with him. I was a nervous wreck having to drive the boat while my son was being dragged behind it, but Kelly did awesome! Bronson's head never even went under! Our talented, computer-nerd friend, Jeremy, made this awesome video. Thanks Jer!
15 comments:
Holy cow! Bronson is ALL boy, isn't he?? You guys are going to have to move to Cali or Hawaii so he can be the youngest surfer ever. :) And WTG Logan! I still can't get up on water skiis!
That was awesome!!
That was the coolest and so much fun! Bronson is a rock star and Logan is too!
That looks like so much fun. I am glad that summer has returned for you!
That was so cool! Bronson is definitely all boy! Loved the video...and I'm so jealous you guys have a boat right now!!!
Looks like SO much fun! Jealous!!
That was SO FREAKIN' COOL! Bronson is such a little man! I love it! And way to go Kelly...his head REALLY never did go under. Such a good Dad :)
Logan...you rock!
I can't beleive the balance that girl has! I can't skii to save my life. And Bronson? Good Grief!
Wow, brave little Bronson! Logan looks so much like her momma, beautiful!
That was amazing! I never thought of surfing with a boat. I've sean wake boarding but... cool!!!
what FUN times! I'm just so surprised that they both were able to keep their feet on the board without slipping. Cool video!
That was awesome! I had the boys come and watch it with me and they loved it. I can't believe Bronson stayed up so well!!! What a great moment to catch on video :)
Way to go!! It won't be long before we see all the Kalauli kids surfing behind the boat! And you too Aundrea :)
That was so fun to watch. I'm so impressed Logan. Way to go! And Bronson..you are the coolest! Next summer you'll have to teach me to surf. love ya
Nice job Logan...way to go! You and Brons have a bit of shaka in you I guess. Must run in the genes. I guess I'll have to see if Spence or Macy will try the surf thing now. Ever since Recapture I've been addicted to surfing. I've only jumped on the wake board once. It's just some much easier on my body to be a lazy surfer. Hope to see y'all again soon. Riley
Post a Comment