Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet the new addition!

Our family has a new pet. His name is Bruce (we stole the name from my sister, Melanie's cat, who got the name from "Matilda"). He likes to run around and pant with his tongue hanging out. The girls love to play with him. He likes to sneak up on you and lick your legs. He's really good at playing fetch. And finally, he loves to eat. His favorite food is the caramel kettle corn we get at the concerts on the river front. Isn't he the cutest puppy you ever laid eyes on?? For me, he's the perfect kind of dog...someday he'll take himself on walks, feed himself, bathe himself, and he'll even go poop in the toilet. Someday. For now, we'll just enjoy our little Brucey!

18 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome! Those are the best kind of pets!

Darilyn said...

I must be tired. You really had me going there. I was like, "wow, a dog who loves caramel kettle corn. and it will take itself on walks?"

Jodi said...

That is THE CUTEST puppy I have ever seen! Where can I pick one up at??

Shannon b said...

haha! for a minute I thought you guys really got a puppy! :)

Kayela said...

That is my kind of pet

Rochelle said...

I have a doggy bed Brody refuses to use, I'll send it your way, I'm sure Bruce will love it!

Unknown said...

So much better than a real dog trust me.

Autumn said...

You are a genius! I should have looked in to a "Bruce" before I got my Emmy! What a cute little guy!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yah, if I didn't see the photo first I would have thought.... cool dog..

Lisa said...

That is hilarious!

KerrieLeigh said...

That is so funny! I have one of those too, except mine is a cat. We always laugh about it because Maddox is allergic to cats, but thinks he is one.

Marie said...

That's pretty funny! He's a cute puppy.

melandriley said...

oh...little Brucey is sooo cute.

Lisa said...

When I first started reading I got super excited for you, I guess Bronson is a lot cuter than a real dog though. : )

sheila said...

The perfect pet!

Shay said...

How cute is that? I have a little pet like Bruce too....! Very Cute!

Jenni said...

That's hilarious! And we love the movie, "Matilda"...I can just here Ms. Trenchbull saying "Brucey" now...but I think your Brucey is much cuter!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Aundrea! I love the pic of him eating out of the bowl like that :)