Wednesday, June 4, 2008

tagged again...

I'm not too sure about this tag. Rochelle tagged me on what I would want my funeral/celebration of life to be like. So, the part of me that is always guilt-ridden HAS to do this tag, but the rebel in me is being a brat about it.

So, you'll all have to wait in suspense. If you show up at my funeral you'll see how it goes. If you can't make it, well, you missed it.

I do think it's important to tell people about what you want, so I will write it down and tell Kelly and my kids where to find it. But let's face it. I won't be there, so I don't really care what goes down. Besides, I sort of think that funerals are more for the people you leave behind. So, whatever comforts you and fills the HUGE hole left in all your lives after I'm gone, I'll understand.

As far as tagging goes, if you feel like doing it, consider yourself tagged:)

5 comments:

ireneandhyrum said...

Hey Aundrea!!! I'm intruding on your blog as an uninvited guest I was reaing Jenni's and found yours. Beautiful kids! I kept getting an email about being "tagged" I got to start opening my emails up!

Rochelle said...

I don't know if I can handle the suspense it alone might kill me!

KerrieLeigh said...

Good answer! I love your polite way of saying "I'm not doing it!"

Nicole said...

Amen!

Jodi said...

I love the rebel in you! You make me giggle :)