Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie Rachel

Today is my littlest sister's birthday! She is loved by her nieces and (not pictured) nephew, as you can tell by the picture:) She is such a good auntie! She came to our house to babysit while Kelly, Bronson and I went to Hawaii and we love it when she comes to visit! We hope she comes to our house again soon!

I was 12 when Rachel was born, so I feel like I got some good practice in babysitting:) I don't feel too bad when she babysits for us! Payback. I always thought it was pretty cool to have a little kid hanging around when I was in high school. She always had something embarrassing to say in front of boyfriends, friends, coaches. You name it, she said something to embarrass me in front of it! Now my kids are doing the same thing to her. Again, payback. We have a good and weird relationship...I'm jealous of her tiny(ness) and beautiful green eyes! No fair!! She's jealous of my toes. Go figure. She has a picture of my toes on her phone so that when I call she knows it's me:)

We love you Auntie Rach! Have a wonderful 20th birthday!

10 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow!! I can't believe Rachel is 20! So crazy! I remember being so jealous that you had a baby sister!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

What goes around comes around. I will never feel bad about Alyna babysitting again because she can have Belle and Josie babysit for her someday. It is a perfect world after all. :0). Happy Birthday Rachel.

Unknown said...

Wow I can't belive she is 20!! Crazy.

Nicole said...

You do have nice toes;) I wish I had a sister.

melandriley said...

Our family all loves auntie Rachel also. We wish we could hang out a little more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!

Jodi said...

Sisters...such a special relationship! Happy Birthday to Rachel.

Marci said...

I remember Rachel at all of our Volleyball games. We all thought she was so cute! She still is! Happy Birthday Rachel!

Jenni said...

Another beautiful cousin, you guys have some great genes! Happy Birthday, cousin Rachel!

Rochelle said...

You've been tagged, I turned my Celebration of life into a tag. Have fun!