Friday, April 4, 2008

It's getting easier to pee!

This week I've vowed to get back on an exercise and eating program that will hopefully help me shed a few lb's! The morning after my first workout was PAINFUL! It hurt to walk down the stairs or sit on the toilet or pretty much anything else. But, I'm happy to announce that I'm finding it easier to move around now:) Now, I just need to stick to it!!

10 comments:

Paige said...

I have to say that I was a little scared to read your post after the title -- but YAY!! Know that I am hurting right along with you. I am trying to get back into my routine (and shed those pounds that found their way back to me), too. Keep it up!

KerrieLeigh said...

I am so dreading that. I always gain a lot when pregnant and it really sucks to get it off. Good luck with it! I will be there with you in a few months. Let me know if you find anything that works well for you.

Tiffini said...

I am glad you can use the toilet without too much discomfort now. It will be worth it. I should follow your good example and get up and exercise.

Rochelle said...

It is nice to be able to pee again and get down my stairs and get out of the truck and stand up from the couch and get out of bed... =)

Unknown said...

I saw your mom today at the Layton Target. She looks really good. I was really suprised to see her there.

sheila said...

I'll be right there along with you in another couple of months. I'm gonna need to start firming up again!

Autumn said...

I'm so glad that you can again pee with ease! I'm a little jealous since I have been on a gym vacation for a number of weeks now! I hate that you can't be lazy for a while without having to start the soreness all over again!

Lisa said...

Let me know your secret, I cannot for the life of me get back into and exercise routine! Maybe if I was ever actually home it would help. : )

Jenni said...

I hate it when that happens! I just recently went through that too, and it sucks! Good luck with your exercise program...I also just recently joined a gym. I get so bored working out, but I like the results! :)

Lisa said...

You go girl! :)