I know we all have them, but I want you all to check out my cousin, Jenni's blog for the ultimate in a screw-up! This had Kelly and I both laughing so hard. I won't complain about much anymore:)
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I tried to look, but the link is not working! I want to see, it sounds funny :)
Oh my goodness!! That is HORRENDOUS. I hope he has fun redoing everything and going to Home Depot to buy new fixtures, paint, and baseboards. Do they sell big bunches of "I'm Sorry" roses there, too?? And to fix the link, just make sure that blogger hasn't inserted www.blogger in front of it. It likes to do that sometimes.
That would be a "What the...." moment in my house. What in the world was he thinking!!! I can't believe he painted the fixtures...I seriously laughed out loud when I saw brown paint on the towel fixture!
That is HILLARIOUS!!! I wonder what he was thinking when he started paintng the toilet paper holder, I guess that is one way of getting out of taping. TOO Funny!
Okay I must confess I found your blog like a month ago doing the same thing!! but I was too chicken to comment because I didn't know if you'd remember either. Who could forget that night in Cedar when we rollerbladed around the parking lot of the hotels looking for hot point gaurds. I was 14 or something so it was like a big adventure for me. It's so fun to see your kids and hub, and you are still as gorgeous as ever!
PS I saw your grandma's obit in the san juan record. I am sorry to her of her passing. She was always nice to us and often waved as we walked to my grandmas.
14 comments:
I tried to look, but the link is not working! I want to see, it sounds funny :)
I can't get my link to work, so just click on her from my side bar under "family".
Oh my goodness!! That is HORRENDOUS. I hope he has fun redoing everything and going to Home Depot to buy new fixtures, paint, and baseboards. Do they sell big bunches of "I'm Sorry" roses there, too?? And to fix the link, just make sure that blogger hasn't inserted www.blogger in front of it. It likes to do that sometimes.
That would be a "What the...." moment in my house. What in the world was he thinking!!! I can't believe he painted the fixtures...I seriously laughed out loud when I saw brown paint on the towel fixture!
Oh wow, that IS bad! I noticed the towel holders right away and had to laugh...too funny :)
Awesome...this is one of those moments that will be funny later. Much. Later. After it's all fixed, later.
That is hilarious, I'm belly laughing! What was he thinking?? I'm going to give Shawn a break next time! : )
Seriously the funniest thing! I am laughing so hard! I would kill Bryan! The baseboards and fixtures...so funny! Thanks for making my day!
That is so funny.
That is HILLARIOUS!!! I wonder what he was thinking when he started paintng the toilet paper holder, I guess that is one way of getting out of taping. TOO Funny!
I'm so glad that we (more like he)have been able to make people laugh, at least something good did come out of this mess! :)
Okay I must confess I found your blog like a month ago doing the same thing!! but I was too chicken to comment because I didn't know if you'd remember either. Who could forget that night in Cedar when we rollerbladed around the parking lot of the hotels looking for hot point gaurds. I was 14 or something so it was like a big adventure for me. It's so fun to see your kids and hub, and you are still as gorgeous as ever!
PS I saw your grandma's obit in the san juan record. I am sorry to her of her passing. She was always nice to us and often waved as we walked to my grandmas.
Aundrea-
Did you see that the New Kids On The Block are back together??? Every time I hear about them, I think of you.
Post a Comment