Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Determination

When Bronson sees something he wants, he goes after it.
He figures out a way to get it.

Even if he has to go all "MacGyver" on us and turn the file cabinet into a ladder.


20 comments:

Kelli said...

Love it! I see my future!

KerrieLeigh said...

Wow, that already tells you a lot about his character. When he sets his mind to something, he does it.

Paige said...

Holy cow. Good luck with that one!

Nicole said...

For your sake, I pray he's not like Cameron! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! It brings back memories of my Zachy. He was ALWAYS climbing everything. Unfortunately he hasn't really outgrown it yet either :)

sheila said...

Make sure you keep a good record now of all of his misdeeds so that when child protective Services gets a hold of you for all the broken bones you have proof that he's just a daredevil!

Autumn said...

What a brave little guy! So cute! You're in for it for sure! Easton was my climber and he is still my brave one!

Michelle said...

Oh man! You are in for some fun times in the years to come!

Jodi said...

I am totally laughing right now! I admire his strong desire and determination to get to that soda...the little squirt ;)

melandriley said...

Bronson=Spencer. Hannah climbs up on our table and Island now....she fell off the table a few days ago, Scary.

melandriley said...

Bronson=Spencer. Hannah climbs up on our table and Island now....she fell off the table a few days ago, Scary.

Lisa said...

Haha - I love those pictures! I love how spunky your little man is - aren't boys just different?!

Unknown said...

What a little pill. Good luck with that little guy.

Marci said...

That is too funny. I never really had a climber--Good luck! Determination is a good quality though:)

Candy said...

Just like Noah;) He is such a cute little guy I love how he has all that energy and loves his mama!

Merilee said...

That is seriously impressive!

Amber said...

I feel for ya! Mine have all been serious climbers. It has caused me much grief and many bandaids! May the force be with you.

Lisa said...

Reminds me of Keely. She was a little monkey from the time she could crawl. There is nothing she can't climb! Love the determination!

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute! I would be so nervous that it would tip over but I bet it is pretty heavy! Typical boy!~

Jenni said...

Bronson + Max = DISASTER