Well, it was our turn this weekend to have our pictures taken by Shannon. I think she did a great job, given the subject matter she had to deal with! Namely, one grumpy little Bronson! We will catch him on a happier day when he can handle sitting by himself without mom and dad having to hold him every second! Here's a sampling of some of my favorites! Thanks again, Shannon!
Oh my...those are so beautiful! Both of the family shots turned out great and the ones of the girls...WOW :) Kelly is going to have to pull out the shotgun soon!
Great pictures, your family is soooo beautiful. Last time we had a photographer come and take pics of our fam she told me that I was the problem because I kept looking so grumpy and annoyed. We got the pics back and she was right...oops! At least Bronson is just a kid, he has a good excuse! : )
I'll just put it bluntly, your girls are so beautiful that your screwed! Oh that's a funny way to compliment someone. I crack my self up! But really your screwed... I second Jodi, Kelly get the shot gun ready.
22 comments:
you guys are all way too gorgeous! No fair!
Does Logan curl her hair or is that natural?
We put the big pink sponge curlers in her hair the night before.
Wow, they look so fantastic!! Jaren was grumpy in our pictures, too. You got some good ones, though!
Those turned out so good! Your girls are so gorgeous!...just like their mom!!
Oh my...those are so beautiful! Both of the family shots turned out great and the ones of the girls...WOW :) Kelly is going to have to pull out the shotgun soon!
How fun it was to look at your blog today and see all those cute faces! I love the pics. Your friend did a great job.
Beautiful photos! I especially love the one of Logan. She is such a sweet girl, I'm really going to miss having her in my primary class next year!
Cute family! I love the pictures, even though Bronson was grumpy that will be the best part of the memory later on!
Wow Aundrea - those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I hope you are framing those around your house - they are like art work!
these are amazing! Love the family picture outside and the individual shots of the girls.
Great pictures, your family is soooo beautiful. Last time we had a photographer come and take pics of our fam she told me that I was the problem because I kept looking so grumpy and annoyed. We got the pics back and she was right...oops! At least Bronson is just a kid, he has a good excuse! : )
Ohhh.. the individual ones of the girls are gorgeous!! I also like the family picture with the black background. They look Great!
I'm so glad you liked them!!! Your family is so beautiful anyone could take good pictures of you guys :)
Great pictures
The pitures are great.
I agree with the masses - great pictures. I love the barefoot one!
Wow, what a beautiful family!
Beautiful! Shannon did a wonderful job.
these are beautiful Aundrea-she is building up a great portfolio, isn't she.
I'll just put it bluntly, your girls are so beautiful that your screwed!
Oh that's a funny way to compliment someone. I crack my self up!
But really your screwed... I second Jodi, Kelly get the shot gun ready.
Post a Comment