Thursday, November 8, 2007

End Result

Bronson is in the stage where the only way he will eat is if he feeds himself. So these are a few pictures of the end result. He usually eats without his shirt on, just to save on the Spray 'n Wash budget.
Bronson after a spaghetti dinner.

Bronson after an oatmeal breakfast.

Bronson in his usual bath spot.

He's usually way too messy to carry up the stairs and risk all the food falling off on the carpet. So, I usually strip him down and bathe him right in the sink. I even keep a bottle of baby wash in my windowsill.

14 comments:

Jodi said...

You caputured some great messy moments! I love the oatmeal face :) The kitchen sink is a gooooooood idea!! I'll have to try that with Meg. She is getting close to wanting to feed herself everything, too and then rub it in her hair. Lovely.

Rochelle said...

I really miss being able to just throw Thatcher in the sink.

Darilyn said...

Ah, days of the sink. I don't think my girls would appreciate that anymore. I love the spaghetti face.

Darilyn said...

Ah, days of the sink. I don't think my girls would appreciate that anymore. I love the spaghetti face.

Shannon b said...

holy cow that is one messy boy! I think the bath in the kitchen sink is a very good idea

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I really miss having kids who fit in the sink. Rowan is still such a messy eater, it would really come in handy!

Paige said...

What a cutie. I keep telling myself that this independence will be a GOOD thing someday. Right? RIGHT???

Autumn said...

I hope you give him extra food so he can put some in his belly too! :) You have a beautiful baby boy even when he is covered in his breakfast!

Kelli said...

The picture of him in the sink is adorable. I love the way kids make messes with there food. It is amazing how so little food can get everywhere:)

Merilee said...

What a cute kid! I don't think my kids would appreciate being shoved in the sink anymore either.

Toshia said...

This reminds me of once one of my siblings (can't recall which one...) put almost an entire jar of peanut butter in their hair, we had strawberry shampoo to clean it out. Let's just say the memory of the combined smells, not so great!

sheila said...

I use the sink with my kids for a long time when they are little. It is so nice and super handy. I love your new wallpaper on the sides of your blog. I want to actually wall paper my bathroom in something like that!

Lisa said...

I love your new blog look - it's great! Those are such great picture of Bronson - gotta love those messy eaters. :)

Nicole said...

What a great picture of him in the sink :-)