Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

This is the best picture of my kids that I could find! As you can see, Logan followed in my shoes:) Maika was Tigger for the third year in a row. Nalani was Minnie Mouse and Bronson was our Bumble Bee. It was actually beautiful weather so everyone stayed pretty warm. We started our evening out with the traditional Halloween supper of Taco Soup, thanks to Rochelle! Then, we took the kids around the neighborhood for about an hour before heading over to the church for Trunk-or-Treating. We got waaaayyy too much candy, and I unfortunately have been sneaking some myself:( I need to be like Rochelle and throw it all out! Oh well, tomorrow I'll do better, right? RIGHT! We hope you all had a fun Halloween! Here are a few more pictures of the night.

10 comments:

Autumn said...

Your kids look so cute! I love that your little Maika has been Tigger for 3 years! Funny...sounds like my little guy!!

Nicole said...

Totally cute! Logan looked awesome. I can't believe Maika didn't want to dress up as a Diva?? I love Taco soup as well.

Lisa said...

So cute! Logan looks exactly like you in that costume...not you on a daily basis - like you in that same costume! :)

Paige said...

Minnie looks very pleased with herself in that picture. Looks like they had fun!

Rochelle said...

Thank you for being around and sharing fun times. Last night was fun!

Is that Brody trying to get into Nalani's candy bucket? LOL!

Michelle said...

Your kids look great! I can see why Logan was so excited about getting to wear that costume, she looks awesome in it!

Darilyn said...

How has that costume fit her for three years?

Bonnie said...

cute costumes. I think it is great that Maika is the same thing. I wish it would work that way at my house. It would save a bundle on costumes.

Shannon b said...

loved Logan in that costume. She seemed pretty proud of it too -- pointing it out to me at trunk-or-treat. And Nalani is just too adorable! As are all your kids. :)

Jodi said...

The kids looked too cute! You and Logan looked so much alike in that rocker outfit :) Trunk or Treat was fun! It was our first time and we will definitely go back.