Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a very nice Christmas this year. This is our tree after Santa came to visit. I just love sitting in the living room with only the tree lights on. There is something so relaxing about it. And, during this season we all need something a little relaxing!
We spent Christmas Eve with Jeremy, Rochelle, and their kids. We also had Rochelle's cousin, Tresa, with her boys, and a new friend, Marla that we met at church. Tresa's husband is deployed to Iraq this year, and Marla's daughter was with her dad for Christmas. A special treat was to have Jeremy's dad, Lane here too. He got to play everyone's grandpa for Christmas:)

I made the kids line up on the stairs for a picture before all the madness began...it's funny how they all have their "blankie's" in this picture. I think Maika's is hiding under the blanket that actually keeps her warm...you can see what's left of Logan's hiding behind her back.
NOTE: I switched to the video camera at this point...
Here are the highlights of what everyone received.
Bronson: added to his collection of GeoTrax trains and Transformers.
Nalani: A vanity, dress-up make-up, a Barbie head that she can put make-up on and comb her hair, clothes.
Maika: A Nintendo DSi
Logan: An iTouch
Aundrea: two pair of boots, one pair black, one pair brown, both comfy!
Kelly: A Camelback for his bike rides, a gift certificate for 1 1/2 hour massage.
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and hope everyone felt love during this season!

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

Glad to see I am not the only one just now getting Christmas posted! I love your tree all lit up.

Shay said...

I am glad you and your family had a nice Christmas. I love the Christmas tree lights too. Max still won't let us take down the backyard Christmas lights. Did you have Navajo tacos with Jeremy and Rochelle?

Jennie K. said...

One of these Christmases I am gonna get up there to spend with you all. I love when you post things so keep postin' cuz i check it all the time! (I know I need a life!)

Love you guys!