Monday, December 7, 2009

Maika Jordan

Maika's basketball season is almost over:( We are absolutely loving watching her play! She is a little hustler! She drives down the court, shoots and scores! She is NOT a ball hog and happily passes to her teammates under the hoop. When Maika is dribbling the ball she has her tongue sticking out in concentration. I'm afraid she might bite it off one of these days! There are the cutest little girls on her team. This little number 50 constantly has a smile on her face...even when she's doing something wrong (like stealing the ball from her own teammate) you have to love her cute smiling face!Kelly signed on to be the coach this year. I think he was dreading it when I talked him into it, but now he really enjoys it and likes spending time with Maika!
Nalani, Bronson, and Logan entertain themselves by taking silly pictures of each other...
We will enjoy these last few weeks of the season and then in 2010, start up with Logan's volleyball and basketball. We'll see how Bronson handles sitting in a gym ALL day...should be fun times!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

She is a little Jordan!!! It's so fun to watch her play, she's a good little ball handler! I too am sad the season is almost over.