Monday, December 7, 2009
Max Hall Hates Me and Thinks I'm Classless!
Because we are Ute fans. Ever since Uncle Jay became a coach for the University of Utah, we are fans! It gets a little sticky when they play BYU, but this year Max Hall made it a little easier to be a Ute fan:) We still love BYU too, don't worry. That's (one of) the nice things about not living in Utah...you can love and cheer for BOTH teams. This year Utah played the Ducks in Eugene, at Autzen Stadium (where it NEVER rains, yeah right!). We were so excited to get to go!
Here are Logan and Maika making the "U" We were pretty-much surrounded by Utah fans, so it was fun and loud. I thought Logan's trash talking would get us into some trouble...she takes after her daddy.
Here are the three of us, decked out in our red and white....Hey, I wonder where Kelly is?
Oh, he had a field pass and was hearing some major trash talkin' from the Duck fans behind him. He said it was fun to be down there...actually I think the Ducks were still pretty embarrassed by the whole "Incident" with Blount, so they were pretty mellow.
Jer, Rochelle, Talon, Layne and Jared came to the game too. We had a lot of fun, even though the U lost. In the past four years Kelly has spent a small fortune buying t-shirts for the teams playing against Oregon: Oklahoma, USC, Arizona, Utah...I told him it must be bad luck because "we" always lose. I think he's still getting an Ohio shirt for the Rose Bowl. I sure hope it works. It will be a long New Year's weekend if Kelly is moping around because Oregon won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun time. That picture of you and your girls is so nice. You need to stick that one in a frame or on the fridge.
Post a Comment