Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not Feeling Very Grateful...

For the first gray hair I found clinging to my scalp this morning! What the H-E-Double Toothpicks??

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Not feeling very bad for you I have had grey hairs for years. I have been coloring my hair since high school.lol

Merilee said...

seriously laughing so hard right now

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That cracks me up, because I have recently found a gray as well. However my response was "about time I have earned that puppy!!!" I protect it and wouldn't dream of pulling it out, that is until I get a few more and then bring on that Loreal hair die.
Mission Accomplished! Horray for being 98% done Christmas shopping and it sounds like alot of fun gettin' it done!

KerrieLeigh said...

Welcome to the club!!!

melandriley said...

At least it was only one. Congrats on the christmas shopping deals.

Lisa said...

I got you beat, I've been finding those babies for about 2 years now. The bad news...they multiply quickly!

Tiffiny said...

Ahhh! I'm glad I'm blonde. I'm sure there are some lurking on my head but fortunately I haven't found them yet!

marcia said...

You are so funny. After reading some of your bloggs and seeing what a mischievious little boy you have, honey...those are well earned. Thank heavens for color in a jar. I love how open and secure you are in sharing the "grey hairs" of life. I've had such fun texting with Logan, she's so funny. I love you all.

Kayela said...

Your first - what the crap, I have have them for years and there is way more than one.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have been dealing with it for YEARS. Welcome to the club :)

Chelsea said...

you should feel better because I am one big gray hair (that doesn't sound right) anyway, I have TONS so don't feel too bad. You just have natural highlights now :O)

Autumn said...

He He He He!!! Aundrea you are cracking me up! I just had my hair colored last week...to hide my gray hairs! I said the same thing...what the H-E-double hockey sticks??! We're getting old I guess!!

Shay said...

Mine always come in where I part my hair. Thank goodness for hair bleach, color, and wonderful hairstylists in the world (wink, wink) to fix, fix, fix!

Rochelle said...

I thought I saw one on my head the other day but now I can't find it! I was freaking out! Now I'll just feel sorry for you!

Anonymous said...

whatever...i have this spot on my head that grows them all the time! Maybe its Utah's air...hahaha

The Baker Bunch said...

YES! LOL, Congrats!!! I'm still waiting! Don't ask me how I've escaped the gray hair!!!!!!

Lorna said...

No biggie, it's just a sign of wisdom and maturity-I say embrace the grays.