Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Hunting

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch this year. We actually went on Maika's birthday. Bronson wasn't feeling too well, so Kelly quickly volunteered to stay home and take care of him (cough, cough watch college football, cough, cough). The girls and I headed out to the freezing cold pumpkin patch. We got our quarters out and did some pumpkin bowling, fishing pond, bean bag toss, and the hayride. We also got to pick out our pumpkins and warm our hands up with some really watered down hot chocolate:)

I can tell Logan is getting older, because when I made her stand behind the flower thing to get her picture taken, she looked around, rolled her eyes an said, "This is sooo embarrassing!" That's what mom's are for, embarrassing our kids!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Very fun! And I love all the creative carvings, too. Oh, and what a WONDERFUL, SUPPORTIVE husband you must have to be willing to sacrifice his pumpkin patch excursion to stay home with a sick child. ;)

Shay said...

How fun! I hope your little guy is feeling better...it looks like the girls had a lot of fun.

Autumn said...

Looks like fun! Bryan and I always fight over who gets to stay home with the sick kid...we started taking turns! :)