
But, the boy can sing! We bought tickets to the Jack Johnson concert back in April and have been anxiously waiting for last night to come. It was such a fun concert! We went with Jeremy "the Hillbilly" and Rochelle "the toothless wonder".
I was a little concerned that I might be getting high from the cloud of marijuana smoke that hung over the crowd, but other than that had a blast. We loved the fact that he brought over a local "sistah" to play the ukulele and sing a few songs with him, Jack even jammed on the uke for awhile too. If you get the chance to see him in concert you should! Did I mention he's easy on the eyes?

My favorite songs were "Do You Remember" and "Angel", they are now added to my play list for your listening enjoyment!
I was a little concerned that I might be getting high from the cloud of marijuana smoke that hung over the crowd, but other than that had a blast. We loved the fact that he brought over a local "sistah" to play the ukulele and sing a few songs with him, Jack even jammed on the uke for awhile too. If you get the chance to see him in concert you should! Did I mention he's easy on the eyes?
17 comments:
I loved when Paula sang with Jack! That was so much fun! Thanks for letting us stand by you! Then Kelly could jump in if anyone wanted to throw down with Jer and his mullet and sexy attire.
When your a kid and someone pushes you your supposed to go tell an adult but what happenens when your adults? Oh yeah, you push back, and look around like you don't know who did it! I still think it would've been hillarious if you pointed at Laura!!!
I have never even heard of this person. I guess I will have to search him out on the internet.
So jealous! Looks like tons of fun! Good of you guys to hang out with those 2 friends of yours! :) They belong together for sure!
So sad we missed it! Sounds like you guys had a really great time :) Do you think he will EVER come back to our small little town??? One can hope!
Glad you guys had fun! I am soooo jealous!
It has been a long time since I've been to a concert - I'm so jealous!
My girls loved the concert! They neglected to tell us even though they know David loves this guy! Well, maybe next time around. Aren't you glad you weren't coming from town???
sounds like so much fun.
I have a friend who lives in Hawaii and saw jack there. she also mentioned that he was "easy on the eyes." and that voice..
Nothing better than getting a contact high at a concert! :)
Aundrea, though we've never met, you seem like a soul-sista. Thanks for reading our blog. I was blog stalking one day and came across all these folks from Blanding's blogs. I told Kulani about it. So one day we were just reading blog after blog from Blanding folks. And then I read yours, and I was thinking, hey, this girl is cool--she's keepin' it real--Blanding style (well, Portland, perhaps). I like this girl. Firstly, I like Catcher in the Rye and Maeve Binchy books. And then I really liked your 100 things post. You really get the sense of a person after they post 100 things about themselves. So anyhow, good knowing you. Kulani's been tellin' me ALL the storie, hmm, mmm. Grrrl, you gots some 'splainin' to do! (Just kidding. He only says good things about you.)
I can't believe that HE was the one singing right down the road from me!!!! I had no idea. Glad you guys had a good time, you lucky girl :)
Looks like you had a great time.
Nice, we caught him in Salt Lake earlier in the week and it was a great concert there too. We are contemplating catching him at the Kokua festival next spring, you should come.
Sounds like fun. We were listening to him on the way home tonight, I told Riley I like the name Jack for a boy. He likes it to so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He is my secret crush also.
I am sooooo Jealous. I love Jack Johnson. His music always makes me want to go on vacation, or go hang out by a lake! I am glad you had fun!
Jack Johnson is my favorite! I'm jealous you got to go - looks like a great concert!
Post a Comment