I saw this idea
here (the funniest blog EVER!). I want to know what memories people have of me. It's also a good way for some of you "lurkers" out there to let me know you're looking. So bring on the memories! Be them good, bad, or ugly (just try to keep 'em PG rated)!
13 comments:
It was fun watching our homes be built together. It was nice to come watch the progress with you guys!
Wait, I just thought of our late nights coming home from work at 2am and you'd be hanging your head out the door at a stop light vomiting your guts out. I'm impressed we didn't get pulled over from cops thinking we were wasted!
I remember seeing you, your mom, and your sisters at the pool everyday when we were really little....In highschool I remember always thinking you were the prettiest girl there, and you had the best hair....I remember one time in our ed net class you were crying and I felt so bad for you and wanted to give you a big hug, but I didn't know you that well and thought you would think I was crazy...I also remember snooping on your blog for the first time and thinking your family was so beautiful!
I remember when you worked at Patio. I'm not sure how old I was but my friends and I were in there and you told us that you had gone clothes shopping the day before either in Cortez or Farmington. (I'm not even sure why I remember that). Oh yeah, and of course Ian always thought you were one of the hottest girls in high school:)
It's hard to pick out one memory. I have many good and not so good memories. You were usually pretty good about letting me hang out with you and your friends. I remember one time we were playing tackle football with all the neighborhood kids and I tackled Jeff Johnson and you thought that was pretty cool, and made me feel pretty tough.
I remember the first time I met you at Sheila's Pampered Chef party. Wow that seems like just yestersday.
I remember meeting you when you first moved here at Rochelle and Jer's. Later I was like, "Holy crap! She totally looks like Cindy Crawford!"
I only have one, Book Club last Dec. I just thought you and Rochelle were so beautiful. I kept poking D and saying, if i move back can I be friends with your Book Club friends.
I have lots of good memories of the year that we lived in Provo watching Cheers and hanging out with the neighbors. I am so glad that we are friends. You are a great person.
This is a fun idea! Ok, here's a couple of good memories:
*You driving your car out onto the grass at the park to shuttle me to Urgent Care after I sprained my ankle and then sitting with me for hours while I waited.
*Your face when you walked into your surprise birthday party!
*The 'Love Fern'
YOU are the best...love you :)
I remember state basketball in cedar when you and storm took us cruisin' around town and this song started and we all thought it was some Mariah Carey song and started singing it 'til we realized it was something completely different. Also we stopped to hang out in front of a hotel filled with basketball players and this totally scrawny kid in his fab girbaud's and birkenstocks, who obviously thought he was way awesome, came out and looked each of us up and down (literally scanning us to see who was hottest) and when he came to you he stopped and asked your name. I don't remember what you said, but you totally put the little squirt in his place, after that I decided you were my hero.
I remember when you invited me on a little outing with your family we were just kind of becoming friends (I think we were in in 7th grade?). I just remember it made me feel so good and I was sooooo excited to go.
Also, lots of good college times but pretty vividly I remember our Peeping Tom since you and I were on the same level...creepy!
I remember we had a disagreement of some sort in highschool and we played chase all over town in our broncos....screeching tires and everything! It makes me laugh!
Post a Comment