Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bronson's Birthday Blog

I can't believe it, but Bronson turned two today! Just like two years ago, Grandma Marcia is here to help celebrate:)
We started the day off lazy and slept in. Bronson didn't wake up until almost 10am. We all helped to make a Birthday Breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. After "brunch" we decided to do Bronson's favorite new thing: SWIMMING! He is a crazy man! He jumps off the side without any help, kicks his way to the top, and when his head finally makes it out of the water, there is a huge grin! We are definitely getting our money's worth out of the family pass I bought! The good thing about swimming is, that it absolutely wipes him out and he always takes at least a 3 hour nap when we get home. The other day he even fell asleep in the car while licking his ice cream cone! Today was no different, we all came home and had a good rest and hoped that it would warm up enough to go out on the boat.

It didn't really warm up, but we still went out on the boat. The kids had a blast playing in the sand with Grandma, and collecting piles upon piles of clams to help decorate their castles with. They turned out beautiful, but I don't have any pictures of them because my battery died while we were there:(
So, we came home and I charged the battery. Kelly got busy on the grill. We ate and then had some friends over for cake and ice cream. Bronson got a t-ball set, some match box cars, GEO Trax, and a reversible Batman/Superman cape. What a lucky little guy!

We love you, Bronson, and are so happy to have you in our family! Thanks for keeping us all entertained! Happy Birthday!

16 comments:

Tiffini said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! It sounds like the perfect day for a little boy!

Candy said...

He is so adorable in his goggles! Happy Birthday Bronson!

Rochelle said...

Happpy Birthday Bronson! I can't believe how big he is and that at two he can swim!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday, Bronson!! Come over and teach my kids to swim, will ya?

melandriley said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! It sounds like it was a fun filled day for that crazy little boy.

Autumn said...

I remember the first time I ever snooped on your blog...it was last year's Bronson Birthday post! Crazy! It seems like just yesterday! Happy Birthday cute boy! Glad your mom could be there with you guys to celebrate!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I don't think I have EVER seen a two year old that loves the water as much as Bronson. He is a little fish! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

So can he totally swim now? Without water wings and all? Crazy!!! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy :)

Merilee said...

I can't believe he's 2 already. That sounds like such a great day of celebration.

I also can't wait to see you & the rest of the St Helens gang. It seems like it's been forever.

KerrieLeigh said...

I didn't realize that he is only two. He is a big boy! Happy Birthday Bronson! So nice that your mom is there to share it with him.

Shay said...

Hi Aundrea!
What a cool surprise to see your comments on my blog. It was good to hear from you. You have a beautiful little family. I can't believe how time has flown. We are all grown up with babies! And...oh yeah...seems just like yesterday we were cruisin in the big red bomb--How could anyone forget that big car? Anyway, it would be really fun to keep in touch.
Take Care,
Shay Hunt

Jennie K. said...

Lucky Grandma Marcia! I would have loved to be there!!!!! Can't believe it has been a year since we went up for his 1st birthday luau...time flies! Happy Belated Birthday Bronson! Auntie Jennie Luvz U Tons and tons!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, BIG GUY! 2 already! Hard to believe. We have enjoyed watching him grow into such a little cutie!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! I still can't believe what a good little swimmer he is! I'm so happy that we got to see you guys while we were in town!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Bronson!! It's so nice having that island right across from us.

Jenni said...

Such beautiful kids! Have I ever mentioned that I would LOVE to live in Oregon, you lucky gal you!