This past Friday I was able to chaperone Maika's field trip to the zoo with the kindergarten classes. Kelly was able to work from home that day to make it possible for me to go. Thanks babe! Even though it was absolutely freezing, and I was really tired from staying up waaay too late the night before (details about that to come in an upcoming post), I had a ton of fun! It was so much fun to see Maika interact with her classmates. There was a group of about 8 girls that hung out together and begged me to keep taking their pictures:) I finally learned how to make these cool collages, thanks to Gina, so here are some of the fun memories we made! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
That's sooo nice you were able to go without the extra kids. I went with Conner's class last year + Payton + Anna and it was not my favorite experience.
You two look so cute together all bundled up!
I love your photo collage! You need to teach me how! Glad you had a successful, yet cold, field trip! Love the picture of the two of you together too!
That zoo field trip is so fun. I had the best time with Grayson's class last year. Sorry you guys had such a cold day though!
Fun pics! I love how you put it all together! THe one of you and Maika is my favorite!
What great pictures, and perfect format. Can you teach me?
I sooo miss the Oregon Zoo! The Phoenix zoo isn't as cool! ;(
It looks like a great field trip. Kudos to Kelly for making it happen. I am with Amber on the coolness of the Zoo--much better than the one near us!
Your collage turned out great. It looks like a fun trip to the zoo. Evan's class goes next week, unfortunately I won't be able to go.
You got some great pictures! I really like the one of you and Maika. You also got some cool shots of the animals.
I am a big fan of the zoo! Although it looks FREEZING...I can tell you had a great time :) Great pictures and I love the collage!
I love your photo collage that is a great idea. It looks like you had a fun trip to the Zoo. I am going with Summer's class in a couple of weeks, I asked her maybe daddy could go she said no I want you to go. I was hoping she would want Ty to take her.(dang)
I can't wait for Cameron to be old enough to take on field trips! It looks like a great time!
Cool! I bet Maika really appreciated having you there. You're a good mommy! :)
You got some great pictures. Maika's little smile reminds me of rachel's at that age. You guys do have a great zoo, the animal pics are so cool. We'll have to go again this summer when the weather is warmer. I'm glad you 2 had such a fun time together...love ya
All I have to say is that I am not jealous of your freezing day at the zoo! Looks like the trip was fun despite the cold, cute pics!
OHHHH, How I wished we lived in Oregon. Oregon and Colorado are my top two places I wish we could live! Beautiful, the people and the place!
Post a Comment