Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday girls

Yesterday my mom and I both celebrated our birthdays. I won't tell you how old she is, but I just turned 32 and we are exactly 20 years apart. I always thought it was pretty cool to share a birthday with my mom. Hopefully in 20 years I can look as good as her!

I love you, Mom! I hope you had a good day...I don't know how you could go wrong with going to the Jazz game and having 7th row seats, and they ended up winning:) I feel lucky to be your daughter! Thanks for sharing your birthday with me for all these years!

18 comments:

Shannon b said...

happy birthday! How cool that you share the same birthday with your mom -- bet that made for some fun memories growing up. Mine & Anna's b-days are just 2 weeks apart and I foresee some mother-daughter partying in years to come!
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Aundrea! One of these years I'm going to get birthday cards out to everyone again. Hope it was a good one! Love you!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was fanTAStic!

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You and your mom are so cute!

Darilyn said...

That is so cool that you share a birthday with your mom. I did not know that.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

sheila said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!
I'm sorry that Bronson's future wife decided not to make a debut on his Mom's birthday. That would really cut down on the amount of birthdays he would have to remember.

KerrieLeigh said...

Happy Birthday!! I knew it was coming up but couldn't remember the day. Your mom does look amazing!!

marcia said...

I'm glad you had a good b-day! You're still my best present ever! I love you, Aund

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Jodi said...

I didn't know you shared a birthday with your mom? Cool! What a sweet picture of the two of you. I see beauty runs in the family :)

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Macia, I hope you had a blast at the Jazz game I seemed like an intense game! I hope you don't mind that I figured out how old you are. But I promise I won't tell anyone either...
OH and Thanks for giving us Aundrea!

Tiffini said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had as much fun as your mom!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!! I didn't know you and your mom shared a birthday...so cool! Your mom STILL looks so beautiful and young! I always thought she was one of the prettiest ladies in town! Hope you both had a great day!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

How fun that you share a birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!! That is fun, I didn't know you guys had the same birthday. I'm jealous, 7th row seats, that is awesome. Hope you guys had a great day, it sounds like you did!

tiff

mags said...

I totally saw your mom on tv and I told my hubby that I knew her and he did not believe me and now I have proof!!! We are huge jazz fans.

PS Happy Birthday!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday, Aundrea! You and your mom are so beautiful! I hope you had a great day!