Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy People!


Last week we had a great ward activity! We had a lip sync. There were some great acts: R. Kelly, The Bee Gees, Sonny and Cher, Terri Clark, The Styx, Jonas Brothers, Shrek, Sharpay, and some that I can't remember the names of. The activity committee did a great job as always! They hired a DJ and had popcorn and punch for refreshments. We also combined with the Cub Scouts and had a dessert auction, we won some yummy peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses on top!

Our family contributed to the entertainment. Kelly sang "Happy People" by R. Kelly, and Logan along with the Activity Day girls did "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees. All the acts were so good and everyone really enjoyed themselves! Here is the video of my Kelly as R. Kelly, notice his sweet suit! I have to give a shout-out to Jeremy for being able to figure out how to get our video up and running on the computer to share with all of you:) Go to the bottom of the page and stop the music before playing the video.

14 comments:

Rochelle said...

Whoo hoo! That R Kelly can really shake it! That black with red pin stripe suit and his sweet shades were the best! Can't wait for next year!

Shannon b said...

Kelly has got some moves! And that is one impressive suit!

Anonymous said...

Dang K. Kelly in da house! Nice pimp suit! Where did you get it?? Walter wants to borrow it!! Still have your moves from high school! No shame in your game!

sheila said...

The suit was so much better in real life. Now that you have posted something, I will get my pics up of Kelly!

Darilyn said...

I love your ward activities. Go Kelly! Wish I could have seen that.

Amber said...

I'm jealous! What a fun time! Kelly got da moves!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

LOVE the SUIT. And the moves... perfect. That was one of the BEST ward activities ever!

Tiffini said...

He has TALENT!! And I think the suit made the performance.

Marci said...

Love the suit. He's got some nice moves too! Our ward is doing a lipsinc this weekend but we're not going to be here--darn! I don't know if we could top that performance though!

marcia said...

I don't know who R. Kelly is, but he couldn't be any better than "our" Kelly...is he your private dancer, Aund? GO Kelly! the ladies at work liked it too.

Autumn said...

That was awesome! Aundrea..you lucky girl!! :)

Jay, Jo, Chaz & Zion said...

Not the pimp suit! And I thought your clubing days were over! That was awesome! I love it when people get out of their comfort zone and allow people to laugh at and with you-good job!

Paige said...

Where DID that zoot suit come from?? We were late to the activity (oops) so we missed the live performance. But I'm glad you had the video up!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness his performance was awesome! What a fun night.