Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tomorrow, Happy, Something, and So On

I was needing to update my blog, but didn't know what to write. So, I borrowed this from a friend of a friend of a friend:)

Tomorrow... I will exercise.
Happy...because I have a nice warm house to sleep in tonight.
Something I know...I am one lucky woman! I have a good family, and good friends.
Currently...needing to exercise some patience.
Wanting...a Diet Dr. Pepper!
Favorite Gadget...(I'm copying Darilyn here,) the Internet!
Thankful...for so many things...my testimony of Jesus Christ, tender mercies of our Heavenly Father, my parents, my husband and children, friends, a weekend getaway.
Wondering...If school will be canceled or if there will be a late start tomorrow.

11 comments:

Paige said...

I have Diet Dr. Pepper. What's it worth to ya? I am hoping for at least a late start. I could go for a lazy morning.

Rochelle said...

I too have an ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper! Im feeling for ya, it's my vice so I understand!

I want to make bets on school tomorrow. I for sure say late start.

I also want you all to know how sick I am of this teasing snow. I WANT SNOW! Enough to play in, come on!

Autumn said...

You guys and your late starts on stormy days! So funny! I'm jealous! I also have a Diet Dr. Pepper with your name on it! Come on over!

Kayela said...

Asa measured outside and we got 6.5inches of snow today and I am sure that our schools will start on time. The biggest part of the storm is supposed to be here tomorrow, so who knows maybe we will get a late start or cancellation. This is the most snow we have got in a long time. I couldnt even get my car out of our driveway because the snow plow pushed so much snow in it. JJ is out of town for the week and I did not know what I was going to do, but thankfully our neighbor came on his bobcat and helped us out.

Unknown said...

So I never had a Diet Dr. Pepper, I guess I am missing out.

Just come and visit Utah and you will get your fix for snow. We are all so sick of it.

Nicole said...

I enjoyed reading your list.

Anonymous said...

I'm all for a late start!!! I still have to laugh at what actually qulaifies for a late start around here though :)

Darilyn said...

That is so funny that everyone has been mentioning the Diet Dr. Pepper. That's what stuck out to me the most too. I was thinking, "ooohhh, i want one of those."

Tiffini said...

We had a blizzard today and they are keeping the kids at school late because visibility is awful.

Jodi said...

Yay...for snow days. Even if it is puny snow! And...tomorrow I will exercise, too. Maybe.

Lisa said...

I do the "tomorrow I will exercise" thing everyday. Hopefully you're actually more successful than me!