It got really quiet in my house this morning while I was distracted by the computer. I decided I'd better go find out what kind of trouble the kids were getting into. This is what I found. Logan and Maika left the Wii on and I guess Bronson wanted his turn. The funny thing is that he knew what buttons to push to choose a song and get it going. He liked the strum button and the green button, so when that combination came up he got it right. He's not ready to be a rock-star quite yet...he keeps getting booed of the stage:) The girls will go crazy for guy that plays the guitar in his footy pajamas.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Rock-on!
It got really quiet in my house this morning while I was distracted by the computer. I decided I'd better go find out what kind of trouble the kids were getting into. This is what I found. Logan and Maika left the Wii on and I guess Bronson wanted his turn. The funny thing is that he knew what buttons to push to choose a song and get it going. He liked the strum button and the green button, so when that combination came up he got it right. He's not ready to be a rock-star quite yet...he keeps getting booed of the stage:) The girls will go crazy for guy that plays the guitar in his footy pajamas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Too cute!!! I have never played that game but I hear it is a blast. And starting early is a good thing, he will be able to outplay his dad and all of his dads friends in no time :) Rock on, Bronson!!!
LOL!! Waaaay too cute! He'll be slayin' them in the aisles!
You'll have to have uncle Ri give some lessons. How do you get him to pose for picture? I think its impossible for me to get a cute picture of Hannah
It has been way too long since I read your blog. That Bronson has got some talent in the making! I think guitar hero will have to make its way into our wii collection--it sounds fun.
Dang that is one handsome boy! Ask his Dad to show him some Guns-N-Roses dance moves..haha..
I love his sly little smile. He is very impressive with his wii skills. I still can't figure out how to choose the songs.
Go Bronson. I tried for 20 minutes to get out DDR going two mornings ago so I could actually do it myself and never did figure it out.
that is tooo cute! He looks like he's really enjoying himself.
OK...Bronson looks like he may give Kelly a run for his money on Guitar Hero! Too cute! Love the sly smile :)
Go Bronson! I fell for a guy who played the guitar!
He is SO handsome!
Post a Comment