
I thought my friends and family from Utah or people who have ever lived in Utah would get a kick out of these pictures. This little skiff of snow means that "they" delay the starting of school for 2 hours! I'll give "them" that the roads were a little slick, but when I was in high school I remember school being canceled once and that's because it snowed about 3 feet in one day! I always get a little giggle out of these late starts or cancellations. Heaven help us if we ever move back to Utah...we are turning into big wusses out here!
Our snowy backyard.

10 comments:
You are a bunch of wusses. These last few storms we had a bunch or snow. Don't get me wrong, the overtime Dave got was great! Remember the 4-wheeler and tube adventures. Poor Josh, head first into the sagebrush. I can't believe we survived our childhood.
I grew up in the NW so I don't know any different but I can only imagine what your family and friends must think from back home. This must seem like a joke to them :)
Oh my! Maybe a few more days of that and you will be able to build a snow ant. I love it.
I think I have about 10" outside, and It is snowing again. They would never close anything in Utah even if we had 5 feet.
Seriously, Coming from Utah Jer and I always laugh at this! But the kids LOVE it! Just another way to sleep in on a school day.
All of us are really craving some real snow! Keep you fingers crossed!
That is so funny. I have more than that on my lawn from the last storm. Do you remember snowmobiling down main street.
I for one am getting really tired of these two hour late starts, it throws MY whole day off. The kids of course love it. They were disappointed about not really having enough to play in though.
Wow, you guys got a lot more snow than we did! We still had late start though. Apparently due to the "icy" conditions. Hey, I got to sleep in, so it ain't all bad.
I love that snow ant comment! Hilarious!
You've just ruined any chance of your kids telling their kids "I walked to school in two feet of snow up hill both ways"
Post a Comment