Friday, January 4, 2008

Sad, but true.

This is a sad post...because I'm writing about two TV shows that I'm excited for their new episodes to start next Friday. "Monk" and "Psych" these shows are so funny! During Christmas break USA has had both of these shows on marathons and I've folded many a load of laundry to them:) So check them out, you won't be disappointed (unless you don't have a sense of humor!).

9 comments:

Paige said...

I love Monk. I haven't seen Psyche, though.

Unknown said...

I heard about these shows but have never seen them. We don't have cable. (Tyler is to cheep)I think we only have 15 channels

Autumn said...

Oh great! All I need is another two shows to keep up with!...I guess since all of my favs are reruns right now I'll have to check them out!..It must be a mom thing to fold laundry and watch tv! :)

Merilee said...

Not sad, New TV shows are very exciting. I'm not so sure about Monk and Psyche though.

Jodi said...

I haven't seen either of these but I trust your opinion so I will have to check them out!

Michelle said...

I'm totally addicted to Monk! I've already got the DVR set to record!

Lisa said...

Never seen either but I'm with Autumn - both of my favorite shows are in reruns and I desperate for something new!

Candy said...

I watched the marathons as well and was so excited that the new shows are coming- these are probably my favorites!

Rochelle said...

Monk You have been telling me about for so long now. I need to just watch it. Jer and I are still recovering from side aches watching the Office.