This picture is of Bronson before his new look.
This is Bronson during the process of getting his new look.
This is Bronson with his new look. Isn't he handsome?
And, this is Bronson this morning after he got into the box of Bisquick. I ended up having to vacuum his head before he got into the bath so I wouldn't end up with biscuit dough in my bathtub. He is one crazy kid! And we love every inch of him:)
26 comments:
Oh if I could just convince my boys to cut their hair they could be cute like Bronson to!
Bronson looks like a big boy with that haircut.
Dang that boy is GOODLOOKIN'! How does Josie Kalauli sound? It has a nice ring doesn't it. :0)
He is so cute. At my house sorter the better.
He is a real cutie. I don't think it's possible for the two of you to make children that aren't beautiful.
Who knew bisquick could make you so good-looking. I think I might try a sprinkle or two.
Does Bisquick make a good gel or what!? He is SO handsome! I love fresh haircuts on little boys!
Hey Guys - That is one good looking boy... Good thing he looks like his Mom! So, was he good during the hair cut process? Uncle Talaga just cut Etano's hair - he cried pretty much the whole time! Caused a little drama here - walter and I were getting mad at him. Mom, Jennie, and Aunty Belle were trying to save him...Crazy boys! Love Nani
Just be glad it wasn't peanut butter! I love the hair cut!
very handsome! I was noticing on Sunday that he had quite the head of hair. And I really only noticed because my kids are pretty hair-less at that age. So did he enjoy the vacuuming?
And your blog post about a hair cut and a vacuum being used on someone's head totally brings back memories . . . . my parents were proud owners of a Flowbee and used it on my brothers just about every month.
I love it!! The cut makes him even more cute...if that is possible :) I can't believe how big he is getting and this new hair makes him look so mature. Weren't you just at my house yesterday for his baby shower? Seriously!
Your kids are so cute! I was just thinking about you the other day because looking through baby names I saw the name Fletcher. I remembered that is what you said you would name your son. Wierd timing.
Very cute! Would have loved to have seen video footage of the head vacuuming. I think that's something Rowan would have enjoyed.
wow do I ever love your blogg sight, and being able to see those little grandkids and what they're up too. Bronson is so cute!!Love ya, Mom
Aundrea--Fletcher...for real??
wasn't there a movie flech something?
Okay,okay her is the story about the name Fletcher. I really did love the movie "Fletch" in fact it is one of my all time favorites. But in a way I did name Bronson Fletcher because my great-grandpa Bronson's first name was Fletcher, but we decided to go with Bronson and we LOVE that for a first name! Fletcher is still wayyy better than Navy though:)
You mean Navee!?
Cory Black named their girl Navy or Navee. So her name is Navy Black.
Wow Aundrea! You get a lot of comments on your blog :) I had to laugh at the tooth story. Heidi lost her second one today and it is an earth shattering event every time. I have the dollar sitting next to me so I won't forget. No fives from this fairy!
What a cutie pie!
I love that first boy hair cut. It really makes them lose their baby look. Belle has competion though Autumn says Bronson is all hers:)
So cute! Ben is also in need of a serious cut! How did I not know of your desire to name a kid Fletcher? : )
I guess the real question is, why do I even remember her desire to use the name Fletcher. The things that stick with you. Sorry Aundrea.
First of all I beg to differ on Fletcher being better than Navy! And holy smokes I am so dissapointed that someone else claimed coming up with that name. They must have read my blog or something. LOL!
Fletcher???
My only defense is that I was 15 or so and that was 15 or so years ago:) Let's all just thank our lucky stars that I married someone who would never have let me name a son Fletcher! Kelly came up with Bronson all on his own...I just told him that I wanted some part of my family represented in some part of his name, since he is probably our only son:) Forgive me, please, for all the controversy I may have caused! And Rochelle, we are now even!
I am not over it yet, give me a few days to take this in. Fletcher? Im not sure it matters how old you were!
Post a Comment