Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Melanie and her husband Riley, baby Hannah, Spencer, and Macy





Today my little sister turns the big 3-0! It's weird that we are both in our thirties now;) Our parents must feel really old! I love Mel so much and am glad she's my sister! Growing up I wasn't always the nicest big sister...she reminds me of this every time we're together, just kidding, Mel! But really, I could've been a lot better to her! I really never thought when I was in high school that we would ever be friends, we fought that much. Now I consider her one of my best friends and confidants! I love talking to her on the phone and spending time with her and her family. Happy Birthday Melanie...I hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday, Melanie!

melandriley said...

Thanks Aundrea that was really nice. I feel the same about you. To give you a little credit I wasn't the nicest little sister either. I love you.

melandriley said...

Thanks Aundrea that was really nice. I feel the same about you. To give you a little credit I wasn't the nicest little sister either. I love you.

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Melanie! Welcome to the 30's...they are the best :)

Lisa said...

How can she be 30?? I guess in high school 2 years feels like a million! I loved your description of your relationship, I felt like you were describing mine and Debbie's! : )

Candy said...

I didn't realize how much you two look alike! You are both beautiful and you both will have the best decade of your lives! Happy Birthday Melanie.

Autumn said...

I feel the same way about my little brother! Amazing what growing up does to you! Here's to younger siblings!!--happy birthday Melanie!

Jenni said...

Whatever, Aundrea - you are GoRgEoUs - I would trade flat across the board to just look like you! And so is Melanie - Happy Birthday, Melanie - cousin whom I have yet to meet!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Melanie. I feel the same way about my sister. My sister is my best friend I talk to her eveyday.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Melanie! I sometimes wonder how it would have been to grow up with a sister!?