This past week seemed to drag in some ways and fly by in others. Does that ever happen to any of you? It seemed to drag as far as school days, I kept thinking, "aren't we to Friday yet?" When dinner time rolled around I was like, "oh yeah, I have a family to feed, what should we have?" Thankfully at Enrichment, I got a lot of really good tips on menu planning and grocery shopping. I'll have to pull out my papers and give that a try this week.
The week flew by as far as, "Oh my goodness, it's almost Sunday again, I should really be working on my lesson!" And, "oh my goodness, I'm having Bunco at my house this month, maybe I should get my prizes and food together!" Again, thankfully, I went into the city this weekend with Rochelle and got that out of the way.
This week I get to look forward to an OBGYN appointment:( Needing that yearly exam already! Again, I was thinking, "Didn't I just have that??" But, that was another thing we learned about at Enrichment...the importance of taking care of yourself and all the preventative measures we can take with ourselves. Definitely not fun, but definitely necessary!
So, like all of you other moms out there...the craziness starts again tomorrow! That's why I'm so excited to have Sunday. I get to go to church at 9 o'clock and we are home by noon. We have an easy lunch and then it is nap time(or reading time, or guitar hero time, or blogging time, the point is we have time) after everyone gets a rest I still have time to prepare a nice dinner and we get to spend the evening as a family as well. I remember not liking Sundays when I was younger, but boy do I love them now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I feel the same way! I can't believe that I make dinner every night and it STILL catches me off guard. I am loving Sunday afternoons. It actually feels like a day of rest now!
Hi Aundrea...this is Jenni Hannemann (member me, your long lost cousin in Arizona?)...anyway, I found your blog from Nani's and I just wanted to say hi! You have a BEAUTIFUL family! I love your blog! We have one too=
www.hannemannfamily.blogspot.com!
Hopefully we can keep in touch this way!
I think this has been about the longest week in history! I think the first week back at school after vacation is always hard. My poor kids had to eat hot lunch everyday because I just couldn't seem to get back in the swing of making lunches.
Isn't it fun to find so many lost and close connections through the blog.
Anyway, I am so excited about BUNCO! And I do think I am going to love that church is over by noon. Today was not the most ideal day but Im sure next week will be better.
I'm glad to know the week dragged on for someone other than me! Oh, and dinner time...I wish I liked to cook!
We sat down and tried to make a menu last night because I am so tired of not knowing what to make. When you pull your papers out maybe you should do let us in on the suggestions. I can handle the cooking part. I just hate coming up with an idea. I am jealous you have the 9:00 meeting schedule. I told JJ maybe we should sell our house and just move around to whatever ward goes at 9:00. We have the 1:00 schedule and we hate it!
I love Sunday time too. Naps are the best!
I forgot Nalani was a Sunbeam too! How fun! Etano never went to nursery so we will see how going to the actual Sunbeam class goes! Wish you guys lived closer - you could be in our ward! I know I always so that - but I really mean it - about you guys living closer!
Hi Aundrea.... I thought I would finally post. I agree with Kayela, 1:00 is the worst. We just switched from 1:00 to 11:00, much better. For the record I knew why you wanted to name a boy Fletcher and thought it was kindof neat. I do like the name Bronson, it fits him well.
We have church at 1:00 I hate it. Brock has a ton of meetings who would think a 13 year old would have tons of meetings but yesterday he had a meeting at 6:30 in the morning. We get home from church and it feels like it is time for bed. No naps for us.
You should post some of the meal ideas.
I am *so* loving our new church schedule!!! It just allows for so much more of Sunday to be enjoyed. And because it is a low key day it does actually feel like a day of rest :)
I LOVE 9:00 am church! It almost feels like we have an extra day in the weekend besides saturday.
I am so jealous that you have 9:00 church!! I can't wait until our 1:30 church is over (you know, in 2009) and Sunday feels like a day of rest again! :)
I love 9am church...although you wouldn't know it...since we haven't been there yet this year. We are slackers!!
I am loving Sundays now that church is at 9:00. "Time" after church is so nice. Looking forward to Bunco tonight.
Post a Comment