This weekend was fun! We went to the tree farm on Saturday to get our tree. It turned out the perfect day because it was actually snowing. The kids had a blast!
Here is Kelly cutting down our tree. Of course, they had to turn it into some sort of competition, so Jeremy timed him. He cut it down in under 8 seconds! Maybe there's a future for him in the logging industry:)
Nalani, in her cute hat! I love it! She was freezing, but wanted to play, play, play. Look at her little red nose (hopefully I managed to wipe all the snot away before I snapped this)!

Here is Kelly cutting down our tree. Of course, they had to turn it into some sort of competition, so Jeremy timed him. He cut it down in under 8 seconds! Maybe there's a future for him in the logging industry:)
Nalani, in her cute hat! I love it! She was freezing, but wanted to play, play, play. Look at her little red nose (hopefully I managed to wipe all the snot away before I snapped this)!
Bronson stood by this little "Charlie Brown" tree for about 15 minutes. I think this is one of the only pictures he's happy in and it's because I finally put him down and let him walk around.


Here's a family picture. And no, that's not our tree! We would have looked like Clark Griswald bringing that baby home!
I think Logan was the most excited about the snow. She had fun with the snowball fights.

And, look at that mischievous face on Maika. She's getting ready to throw that one at me:)
The morning started off watching our little basketball player. Logan loves to play and she's getting pretty darn good too! I think she made about 5 baskets. It is so funny to watch the little kids play and the different levels they are on. I, am admittedly an annoying mom in the stands, but I'm cheering and giving her advice. There are some moms that are telling there kids to get out on the "wing" and all sorts of other technical stuff that I didn't realize kids this age knew. All that matters to me at this point is that Logan is developing a love for the game and we'll work on the other stuff later:) Nalani is a good little cheerleader. She was yelling, "Logan, do good!" and "Logan, be nice!" It was cracking us up! It was a fun weekend. Now, I need to go and get all the decorating finished up!
I think Logan was the most excited about the snow. She had fun with the snowball fights.
And, look at that mischievous face on Maika. She's getting ready to throw that one at me:)
The morning started off watching our little basketball player. Logan loves to play and she's getting pretty darn good too! I think she made about 5 baskets. It is so funny to watch the little kids play and the different levels they are on. I, am admittedly an annoying mom in the stands, but I'm cheering and giving her advice. There are some moms that are telling there kids to get out on the "wing" and all sorts of other technical stuff that I didn't realize kids this age knew. All that matters to me at this point is that Logan is developing a love for the game and we'll work on the other stuff later:) Nalani is a good little cheerleader. She was yelling, "Logan, do good!" and "Logan, be nice!" It was cracking us up! It was a fun weekend. Now, I need to go and get all the decorating finished up!


14 comments:
I'm so jealous you guys got snow. We got pouring rain! I love, love, love Nalani's face in the first photo! It makes me laugh!
Wow - the snow looks so fun!! I am jealous! :) Also, I LOVE that Logan plays basketball. Forget the boys, I can't wait for Charlotte to start playing.
I'm glad you guys had fun getting your tree. I can't wait to see it decorated!
A perfect day to go get your tree and it's a beauty, I might add!
I loved seeing the pics of Logan playing basketball. They bring back good memories (boy, it's been awhile). I would love to go with you sometime and watch her play :)
Thanks for a great trip to get trees! We had so much fun that day. I love snow pictures thay are the best!
We want to go watch Logan play sometime too. Maybe we can all go at once and be a really embarasing cheering squad!
Eeeeya...da only ting dat I seen Klizzie due in 8 seconds is eat a bowl of dat mutton stew.
What a fun day. The pictures are great. Your kids will remember the "year we had snow when we got our tree."
That looks like so much fun! I was telling Rochelle how jealous I am that you guys got to cut down your own tree!
Looks like wonderful weekend. I love Bronson's little tree Charlie Brown tree. I would have had a hard time not bringing that one home too.
Saturday would have been a perfect day to get a tree, I didn't venture out at all. I bet the kids had a blast. BTW, it's weird seeing Kelly in a coat, hat and tennis shoes :)
I wish we could have gotten our tree in the snow! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Busy! I love the smell of real trees!
I love the shots of Logan playing basketball! She looks like a pro:) We loved the snow as well and it was the perfect day to get the tree. And by the way, you did a fantastic job decorating it, I love the berries and ribbon!
Even though I don't post comments, I want you to know that looking at your bog each day, is my highlight! I love your beautiful family and love feeling like I am apart of you through your blog. Thanks Aund...looking at Logan playing BB reminds me of your days at ARLMS..remember gumbie..love you!
Post a Comment