Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nalani turns 3!


Happy birthday Nalani! I can't believe she is already three! She had to grow up pretty fast...she was a big sister by the time she was 19 months old:) We love this little girl! She is our bossy one, our couch potato, and our tempermental little girl. She loves her little brother and her big sisters. She likes to ride on our boat. She loves her blankie and her pacifier (I know, she's too old for one!). She was our early Christmas present. We love you, Nalani, and hope you have a great birthday!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Nalani!!! I loved looking at all of her pictures! She is just the cutest thing...especially her 'Stinker Bell' picture :)

marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marcia said...

Happy Birthday Nalani! I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I love you so much!
love, Grandma Marcia

Autumn said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have! I love the 'stinker bell' picture too!! P.S. As far as I'm concerned never too old for a binky! Love them!!
Happy Birthday Nalani!

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday! She is such a cute thing. And don't ever let my mom make you feel bad about the pacifier, ask her about Paige...hehehe

Paige said...

Happy Birthday, Nalani! I love the sassy look she is giving the camera in the picture. She sure is a beautiful girl!

Rochelle said...

K- I hope this doesn't post twice I did something wrong...
Anyway, I love how prissy Nalani is, she is so cute all dolled up.
Happy Birthday, Nalani!

Candy said...

Nalani is the highlight of Autumn's world. I am so glad we get to be her friends!

Shannon b said...

happy birthday Nalani! She is one of my favorite kids in nursery. :)

Nicole said...

Nalani is such a sweet heart! I can't wait to tease her when she's older about her and Cameron kissing before her third birthday :)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Nalani! I can't believe she is 3 already! Time sure flies...