Friday, September 28, 2007

I. Want. More!

These three words are evidence to me that my girls watch "High School Musical 2" waaay too much! I came down to get breakfast for Nalani this morning and evidently I didn't get her enough oatmeal, because she said these words to me in a perfect "Sharpay" voice, "I. Want. More!" I thought it was pretty funny coming out of a two year old. I often quote Sharpay's "Fabulous" song when I'm trying to get the girls to do their chores or homework. "You. Go. Do!" comes out of my mouth quite a bit.

In other news, I'm glad to have my husband home, we're all much happier when daddy's home! I'm glad I have a husband who's so quick. Yesterday Bronson was out of eyesight for 2 seconds and narrowly escaped getting squished by our next-door neighbor's car. Kelly hurtled over the bushes to make the rescue. Seriously, I'm still having heart palpitations over it! Well, I'm off to take Maika to school, I even fed her lunch today:)

8 comments:

Darilyn said...

What was for lunch? Snickers or was it a kit kat? : ) I seriously laughed so hard at that.

sheila said...

Those youngins disapear so fast, unless you want them too! I haven't sat down to watch HSM2 yet, but the girls keep bugging me about it.

Shannon b said...

yikes, that is scary! good thing your action-hero husband came to the rescue.
I've had to rescue Anna twice this week from Payton's well-meaning, but potentialy dangerous, playing. Same thing -- gives me flutters everytime I think about it.

Paige said...

Yikes! I'm glad Kelly got to him in time. And congrats on getting Maika fed AND to school on time. Quite an accomplishment! ;)

Merilee said...

we are watching HSM as I type.

Super scary with Bronson. Go Kelly!

Nicole said...

I have never seen high school musical, is it good?

Anonymous said...

Oh, scary moment!!! Glad Kelly got to him on time.

And congrats on having him home again. I can only imagine what it would be like to have Todd gone so much. You handle it all VERY well super mom :)

Jodi said...

OK...my heart is still down in my stomach after reading about Bronson. OMG...scary moment! Good thing Kelly was home. Is he freakin' SuperMan or what???