Monday, March 1, 2010

Crazy Hair Day!

In celebrating Dr. Seuss Week, Maika's school started it out with Crazy Hair Day. This is what we came up with...Don't you think she could pass for a Who?

We created this fabulous look by sticking empty Gatorade bottles in her piggy tails. She was so nervous waiting for the bus to get here, and didn't want to go out until Taylor, Hayden, and Autumn were outside too :) It was so funny to see her run across the road and see all the kids' reactions.

On a side note, this look completely freaked Bronson out! He kept crying and telling me to take the bottles out of Maika's head:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I *love* it!!! It turned out fabulous!!! I tried to spike Zach's for him, but since he just got it cut not too long ago it didn't do too much. But when I dropped him off we had fun seeing all the little girls "who-do's"!

Shannon b said...

that is so dang cute! I love it! So, did the hair-do last all day?

Aundrea said...

This was just this morning...we are keeping our fingers crossed that it lasts:)

Toshia said...

Awesome! What a fun mom;)

Jodi said...

That turned out AWESOME!!

sheila said...

Holy cow! That is awesome. I never would have thought of that. You'll have to post how her day went with the crazy hair!

Unknown said...

It looks great!!!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Now that is definately a "who do". You are super duper awesomely creative. I love it! I would have loved to see the reactions of all the kids at the bus stop. I too would love to hear if it lasted all day.

Aundrea said...

It lasted all day! :) It got a little droopy, but still looked pretty good...Maika said everyone from the bus driver to teachers and lunch ladies were whipping out their cell phones so they could take pictures:)

Krista Lou Cook said...

Wow great job. Next time they needs Whos for Whoville she's in!

Shay said...

Very cute...I'm impressed.

KerrieLeigh said...

I know I'm way late to comment, but that is so cute! The fact that it lasted all day is amazing! Bronson's reaction is priceless!