Friday, January 29, 2010

Faith...

This woman, Natalie Norton, whom I don't even know, is the strongest example of faith. To me. She's living through my (and most mother's) worst nightmare. She has the most beautiful, heartbreaking way of expressing herself. Go read her blog...start sometime in December and work your way forward to today. Have a box of Kleenex handy! I found her through my cousin, Jenni, who lives in Hawaii. Natalie is a photographer and took Jenni's family pictures...

4 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness. I can't even imagine.

Toshia said...

Thanks for the warning about the tissue...I am speechless.

Shay said...

Aundrea, Thank you for posting that link. Unfortunately, I can relate to her pain first hand. Some of the things she said are just what I needed to hear.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I read through all her posts and was just floored by all the emotions! Thank you for sharing. I so hope I don't ever have to be that strong, I'm just not sure I have it in me!