Tuesday, June 2, 2009

OPA

I need to check around and see if there is a local chapter of Otter Pops Anonymous. This kid is addicted. For some reason, after about his seventh or eighth of the day, he comes to me like this. Does he think that if I can't see his face I won't say, "no!"??
I had to call Sears to see if they had a key that would fit my freezer. Ours is long gone! Luckily they did and now our freezer will stay closed, our food will stay frozen, and I can try to curb his addiction.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Kayela said...

That is so funny. Asa can inhale them as well

Michelle said...

What a cutie! How can you say no to that face? Love all your catch up posts, especially the dandelion pictures.

melandriley said...

I also got that guilt trip yesterday, so I need to get my butt in gear and start blogging. It was fun seeing all that you guys have been up to.

Chelsea said...

That is exactly why I didn't pick them up at Costco yesterday. AND they cut the corner of Tate's mouth and give him sores.

Toshia said...

Good luck with that! Unfortunatly Andrew just brought home a case from Costco yesterday so I will spend the next while finding wrappers all over the place...

Darilyn said...

Can you seriously lock your freezer? Amazing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hate when my kids leave wrappers everywhere it drives my crazy. I love the dandelion pictures so cute :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I too need to catch up. It looks like you guys are having a good time over there. Good thing otter pops are cheap? That could get a little spendy if he had an addiction to Haagen-Daz. I am so impressed that Sears was able to get you a key!

Krista Lou Cook said...

mmmm otter pops!!! I ma glad you were able to find a new key. Now you can sit back and wonder what else he may be getting into!

Jodi said...

I need to look in to getting a lock for my fridge! And then hide the key :)

Shay said...

I love the coconut otter pops...they have been one of my favorite things since I have been pregnant. We love those things at our house!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading through all your updates :) Cute posts. And I hear you about the otterpops, my boys are going through our most recent box of 100 like there's no tomorrow! I just wish they were a bit bigger, not that it would probably make too much of a difference!

Autumn said...

I have some children who need to join OPA as well! Seriously! Good thing Costco has the gigantic boxes of them!!

sheila said...

Olivia belongs. Maybe they could have a date sometime!